Hello,

I am trying to extract data from mysql database using mysql tools. I am a
newbie(new college-grad), so I can't seem to find the data in the
inventory(config item) that I have loaded. I have tried a sql dump, but the
.sql file is not readable. Do you know under what schema/table this is under so
I can extract it? Also, how can I extract it? I have tried xml_storage and all
the config items tables.

Second problem,
I can't seem to connect to the mysql database (using the tools) which is
located on a server from my local computer. I have full admin rights and it
keeps telling me the local computer is not allowed to connect o mssql. Right
now i'm accessing directly from the server.

I have tried variety of sol. provided in the OTRS archives, but have had no
luck.

Thanks.