Hi, all.

I'm wondering if there is anyone in this mailing list who has used OTRS to accomplish the following functionalities:

1. Customer sends in his/her problem via email to OTRS which creates a ticket in the system.

2. Agent reads the ticket and assigns a sub-contractor through OTRS to go on-site to work on the problem.

3. Sub-contractor receives notification from OTRS with details and proceeds to work

4. When the sub-contractor completes the task, he replies back to OTRS to report job done.

5. Agent receives "job done" notice from sub-contractor and replies to customer and/or closes the original ticket.

I will appreciate if someone can share with me on how I can achieve the above with OTRS with all communications revolving around the original ticket that is initiated by the customer.

Thanks in advance,
Michael.