Hello All,

We are running OTRS 1.2.3 on Linux on a Compaq desktop computer.  I am
migrating our OTRS system to a Solaris server using version 2.2.6.  The
database will be sitting on an EMC data mover.

I have successfully installed OTRS 2.2.6 on the Solaris server.  I have
all the PERL modules, save those for LDAP, installed and OTRS seems to
come up just fine.

I made a backup of the original database by running:

mysqlhotcopy  otrs  /lapps/otrs.sql

I then logged on to the new Solaris system, copied the otrs.sql file
over and then ran the following:

mysql  -p  otrs  <  otrs.sql

I then ran the following updates:  DBUpdate-to-1.3.mysql.sql,
DBUpdate-to-2.0.mysql.sql, DBUpdate-to-2.1.mysql.sql, and
DBUpdate-to-2.2.mysql.sql using the following command:

cat  DBUpdate-to-1.3.mysql.sql  |  mysql  -p  -f  -u root  otrs

I repeated the last command for each of the database updates.  I did not
get any errors.

I then carefully copied the information from the original Config.pm from
the old installation to the new.

I am now seeing a performance issue when I try to log on to the new OTRS
system.  Logging in usually takes anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes.  If I am
in the admin area and click to the Ticket area it again takes about 1 to
2 minutes.

Are there obvious places and/or logs I can check that is causing this
performance issue?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David Buice
ITIL Foundations Certified
EDS - PSIC