Thanks, Brett and Daniele!  I got the POP3 server working again.

But things are only working ½ ways.

One thing to note: I have [EMAIL PROTECTED] forwarded to my personal email,
tkerr.

If I enter a ticket externally, outside of OTRS, an auto-response is sent and
the message is forwarded to tkerr appropriately.

However, if I enter a ticket internally, via OTRS, an auto-response is sent,
BUT the message does not get forwarded to tkerr... it used to.

Also, neither ticket shows up under New messages(0) with in OTRS.  The ticket
does appear in my queue, but not in my New messages.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tina Kerr