So I looked around for an irc channel for otrs, and the only thing I could
find was some wikimedia channel which uses otrs, but they don't like to talk
about otrs, they only talk about wikimedia issues.

So I decided to dedicate myself to months of idling in #otrs on
irc.freenode.net with screen/ssh/irssi, everyone else is welcome to join me.
Can talk about otrs end-user stuff, management, dev, whatever. I just
thought it would be nice to have an irc channel as well, and not just
mailing list.

Some wikipedia developer has registered #otrs but freenode staff will allow
re-registration if someone from otrs wants to contact them.

Hope to see lurkers/others there.

Cheers,
John