Hi,

i would suggest when the registration is ok of the channel, to put up some sort
of eggdrop or something wich keeps logs of de conversations and can automagicly
post them to the web/mailinglist. this also is maintanance/protection for the
channel. to create a botnet i have some server hangin around that are idle with
cpu and some bandwith.. :-) just drop me a note

----- "John Teddy" wrote:

So I looked around for an irc channel for otrs, and the only thing I could find
was some wikimedia channel which uses otrs, but they don't like to talk about
otrs, they only talk about wikimedia issues.