I did recently install the 2.2.5 OTRS version as a demo.

I did set up one queue, two agents, 3 responses.

After an user customer create a ticket sending a mail, OTRS answer with an
automatic response and after that an agent answer that ticket with a response;
all is ok. But when the user customer reply to ask more information, the
automatic response sent by OTRS show the subject repeated as follows:

"Re: [TktDemo#200809084002] [TktDemo#20080908400 [...]"

So, the next response sent by the agent to the user customer will have the
ticket hook repeated instead of the original subject.

How I can avoid the double ticket hook?

Thanks for the help

Karlos