From: o...@myhammer.de
To: otrs@otrs.org
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:48:03 +0100
Subject: Re: [otrs] OTRS reporting

The easiest way is to use Toad (Freeware), build a statement as
needed and export it as excel sheet with pivot table. Toad automatically
inserts the ODBC connection, so you can update the data in the file.

Another way is to install an ODBC driver on your computer and
manually add the ODBC information and statements in the sheets.

Can’t really go into details here because this is a complex
topic. Refer to MS for more information on ODBC and try Toad. Nice tool anyway…

Greets

Daniel