On Wednesday 04 February 2009 16:15:39 Michiel Beijen wrote:
> What you could do is set up the OTRS::ITSM module and implement services.
> You can then easily 'nest' services. Like this:
>
> Applications
> = Web
> == Intranet
> == OTRS
> == SharePoint
> = Office
> == Mail Client
> == Word Processor
>
> .. or whatever service catalog you would need.
> You can then log tickets on any level of these services, and you can easily
> search via the ticket frontend on a (combination) of these services, for
> instance on tickets logged on "Office" and the services "Mail Client" and
> "Word Processor" underneath.
>
> Kind regards,

Hello,

Thanks for the reply!

Looking into ITSM and the ITIL model may be interesting by itself.

But what I could see when using services (either in the basic OTRS 2.3 system
or with ITSM installed) is that no matter how complex the service catalog can
be, there can be only one-to-one relationship between a ticket and a service.
What I want to achieve is one-to-many relationship, similar to, let's say
tags in a blogging platform.

Thanks again!

--
Blade hails you...