Hey all, hope youre well.

We are polling for & importing email from an email address in to a queue. We do
this for addresses like hostmaster & postmaster & those are not real people
(just "roles" people play) and OTRS updates every single email (of which there
are A LOT of mails) with an update for every single change, owner, status,
priority, state, and it is a tremendous amount of mail from OTRS back to that
mailbox.

Often, these cause loops, and the few people who are in this queue are
instantly buried in mail. Can we somehow have all the auto-responses still sent
to all our clients (which we need & like very much) but not have any
auto-responses sent back to hostmaster & postmaster & etc?

Thanks very much for this (slightly?) newbie question,
Jason Sjobeck