Hi Carlos,

May be have you forgot to update your database ( table "theme") or you
don't select your new theme in the user's preference ?

imo

best regards

Jerome

             Carlos Lerzundy
             <lerzu...@gmail.c
             om>                                                         A
             Envoyé par :              "User questions and discussions
             otrs-boun...@otrs         about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
             .org                                                       cc

                                                                     Objet
             17/06/2009 17:01          Re: [otrs] Creating a template
                                       issue

             Veuillez répondre
              "User questions
              and discussions
               about OTRS."
              <otrs@otrs.org>

Hi,

I created a new folder called "Company" inside
/usr/share/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/
I changed text "Company Name" and "Logo" for a different one inside the
file CustomerHeader.dtl but I am not able to see the changes in the
webrowser.

I tried clearing the cache files and also closing and opening my firefox.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Carlos

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Carlos Lerzundy <lerzu...@gmail.com>