Hi, All,

I upgraded our 2.3 install, which had the ITSM module installed, to
2.4.0beta3, and now it seems caught in a little bit of a trap between
versions. We were just about to start using ITSM 1.2.2 but had not quite
yet so this not too big a deal thankfully. I first noticed this
situation when checking the "support" module page & it showed me a bunch
of errors of files mismatching versions. I see ITSM 1.2.3 out there (FTP
site) but it wont install in to this version of beta.  I was just
curious if any one had a roadmap or a timeline or advice on when & how I
can upgrade my way out of this sooner or later. That's all. Thanks so
much to the dev's, great stuff, really appreciate it.

Jason Sjobeck
www.sjobeck.com