Hi,

I have exactly the same problem just after upgrading from 2.3 to 2.4, but your
first solution Jonathan didn't work for me. The only way I can make it work is
by copying the 2.3 version of 'fr.pm' to the 2.4 installation. I know it's not
a good solution but I prefer a working version of otrs than a most recent one
that doesn't work as intended.

Any other solution would be of great help for me