Hi Alan,

On Jul 31, 2009, at 17:08 , Alan McKay wrote:

it seems that you do not have a standard installation. It looks that you did
some changes in SysConfig regarding viewable 'lock' settings.

I have not made any changes in the area of "viewable locks".

I don't even know what that is.

But I can return the given files to their defaults to see what happens.

The source code at this point gives me this feedback.

If not, please create a bug report and attach/send a support package of this installation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVljPaMqFfY

THANKS!

 -Martin

PS: It would be glad if you post your questions only on one list. Many thanks for that!