Well, it depends on the mail server you use.
Usually, the username is the part before the @ sign in the mail, or the full
mail address.
The Hostname is usually something like mail.wincor-nixdorf.com - refer to
your mail server administrator if you're not sure.

Kind regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant