> - do you know another tool to optimise the database ?

you could use the mysql command line client to connect to the DB and execute
the following:
   OPTIMIZE TABLE otrs.article_attachment, otrs.article_plain;

> - how can execute the process in steps ? the first time the process doesn't
> finish correct.

I was just guessing that you perhaps could start the script a second time and
it would continue with the missing stuff. As my database was updated with the
first run, this wasn´t necessary for me and so I don´t know if it possible at
all =)