From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
supp...@sjobeck.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:51 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] how to show "note-external" in drop-down control on close
ticket screen

Hey all,
Hope you are all healthy, wealthy, wise.
I am going to feel really bad here posting this since I just know that this has
been asked before, but here goes.
How does a sysadmin allow the "note-external" option to be shown on the "close
ticket" screen? Ours only allows the agent to leave a "note-internal" as they
close a ticket.
Great stuff, guys, Thanks so much! Keep up the great work. Keep this list
cranking!
Namaste,
Jason Sjöbeck