Hi Thiago,

The *age *of a ticket is not what you'd most probably want to look at. If I
have logged a ticket in 2006, it will have an *age* of 3 years by now.

What you'd most probably want to look at is the escalation solution time,
which is stored on the ticket as an integer value in minutes.

Generally, when doing calculations like this, you'd also want to take
business hours into account, as well as holidays and such. If your business
has operating hours of 9-18 on weekdays, and a ticket is logged on Friday 4
PM, and you fix it on Monday 9.30 AM, it has spent 2,5 business hours in the
Open state. OTRS can handle this.

Please check out "Setting up time related functions" in the manual:
http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/c1667.html

((enjoy))
-
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Deutschland

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer

CU@ IIR Service Desk Forum in Mainz
(Germany)<http://www.otrs.com/en/news-and-press/news-details/article/translate-to-english-otrs-at-the-13th-iir-service-desk-forum-2009/?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=51&cHash=ef91fa143e>and
get to know more about OTRS  at booth no. 12 from Nov 24-25, 2009!