We are in the process of implementing OTRS in our IT department. The
error below keeps occurring. Any ideas ony what is causing this would be
greatly appreciated.

-----Original Message-----

From: Cron Daemon [mailto:r...@charlotte.it.wsu.edu]

Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:00 PM

To: r...@charlotte.it.wsu.edu

Subject: Cron <o...@charlotte> $HOME/bin/GenericAgent.pl >> /dev/null

/bin/sh: /users/www/otrs/bin/GenericAgent.pl: No such file or directory

Thanks,

Scott Bean

IT Planning & Projects

Washington State University

scott_b...@wsu.edu

  <https://mcp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Pinter>

This communication may contain privileged, non-public or other
confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please
advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and
any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents.  Thank you.

<<image001.gif>>