Hi Arpit,

simple version...
The ticket is moved to another queue during escalation?
Is this queue in your queue-list?

just 2 ct.

Li

otrs-boun...@otrs.org schrieb am 08.01.2010 11:28:51:

> Hello Marco,
> I enabled that view now i can see "Escalation view" in agent interface but
> My question was regarding Customer-Interface i.e.
> http://X.X.X.X/otrs/customer.pl?Action=""> >
> As soon as ticket got escalated the ticket is no more in "My Ticket" List.
>
> Regards
> Arpit Gupta
>

>   From:       Marco Vannini <marco.vann...@gmail.com>
>
>   To:         "User questions and discussions about OTRS."
> <otrs@otrs.org>
>
>   Date:       01/08/2010 03:39 PM
>
>   Subject:    Re: [otrs] Problem in Ticket Escalation via Generic
> Agent
>
>   Sent by:    otrs-boun...@otrs.org
>

> Hi,
>
> enabling this button ?
>
> Frontend::Module###AgentTicketEscalationView:
> Frontend module registration for the AgentTicketEscalationView object in
> the agent interface.
>

> MV
>

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Arpit2 G <arpit...@tcs.com> wrote:
>
>   Hello Everyone,
>   I am trying to use generic agent via web-interface for escalating ticket
>   from 1st level queue to 2nd level. Tickets are getting escalated but I am
>   facing one issue here.
>   After the ticket has been escalated, that ticket is no more visible in
>   "My
>   Tickets" section of Customer web-interface. Can anybody please guide me
>   what is the mistake here.
>   Thanks in advance
>   Regards
>   Arpit Gupta
>
>   =====-----=====-----=====
>   Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
>   message and/or attachments to it may contain
>   confidential or privileged information. If you are
>   not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
>   review, distribution, printing or copying of the
>   information contained in this e-mail message
>   and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>   you have received this communication in error,
>   please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
>   immediately and permanently delete the message
>   and any attachments. Thank you

> and any attachments. Thank you

anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions
business of the GroupM companies shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.   GroupM companies are a member of WPP plc. For more
information on our business ethical standards and Corporate Responsibility
policies please refer to our website at
http://www.wpp.com/WPP/About/