From: Nils Leideck - ITSM [mailto:nils.leid...@leidex.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:47 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Tickets ReOpening

Hi,

On 13.01.2010, at 00:37, Christopher Ross wrote:

Is there any way to disable the reopening of tickets by email once they
are already closed? There are people at the place that I work that
forget to remove the system address from the CC when closing out a
ticket and therefore it just reopens the ticket again. I don't want to
remove the autofill CC feature because sometimes there are 4 or 5 people
in that CC list. I just need for it to not be able to reopen via email
once it is closed. Thanks

the OTRS Systemaddress shouldn't be in CC.

Just add this e-mail address to "Email Addresses" in the "System"-Column
in Adminarea. Afterwards the Systemaddress won't appear in CC anymore.

Nils Leideck

--
Nils Leideck
Senior Consultant

nils.leid...@leidex.net

nils.leid...@otrs.com

http://webint.cryptonode.de / a Fractal project

CU @ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover
<http://www.otrs.com/en/news-and-press/news-details/article/otrs-auf-der
-cebit-2010/?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=51&cHash=c9381fe235> , Germany and
get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37 in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010!