Hi Nils,

Thanks for the reply.

I created a Bug report (Bug: 5096). I also sent an OTRS support package.

Kind regards

Mike James

Mike James
Netzbetrieb - Broadband

Unitymedia Group
Michael Schumacher-Str. 1
50170 Kerpen

Tel.       +49 (0) 2273 - 605 - 7168
Fax.       +49 (0) 2273 - 605 - 7121
PC Fax. +49 (0) 2273 - 5947 - 2668
Mobil.   +49 (0) 175 727 1034
e-mail michael.ja...@unitymedia.de <mailto:michael.ja...@unitymedia.de>

www.unitymedia.de <http://www.unitymedia.de>

Unitymedia NRW GmbH

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Köln HRB 55984
Geschäftsführer: W. Gene Musselman, Dr. Herbert Leifker, Christopher Winfrey,
Joachim Grendel