Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy OTRS in my environment and to configure it to suite my
company's needs. I want customers to login in the web interface and create
tickets that should _always_ go in a "default" queue, the same for all
customers. They should not have access to any other queue I configure.
Once the ticket is in the system, my first level support should be able to
move it in the appropriate queue, I would need several of them, each one
linked to a dedicated group. This is OK so far, I managed to do this
using CustomerGroupSupport
.

The problem is that now the customers logged in the web interface can't even
see the status of the ticket in the new queue, nor can they reply to notes
placed by the agent, while I want customers to be able to follow the entire
lifecycle of the ticket through any queue.

Can I simply give customers the ability to read and reply to tickets in any
queue, but prevent them to create/move tickets in any queue other than the
"raw" one?

Thank you in advance

--
Claudio Tassini