Hi Neil

I'm a newbie with otrs so my answer could not be completely appropriate but
I've asked a similar question just a couple days ago and I solved using info
in this page:
http://wiki.otrs-forum.de/index.php?title=Queues_in_Customer_Front_End

basically, you could leave permissions just as they are, and set which
queues the customer can create tickets into in sysconfig area.

Hope this helps.

2010/3/14 Neil Grantham <nei...@btinternet.com>

> ...and it disappeared from Customers 'MyTickets' and 'Company Tickets'

> *Sent:* Sunday, 14 March, 2010 11:13:22
> *Subject:* [otrs] Customer queues
>
>  Hi
>
> I want to give the customer just one queue to add tickets to - 'Support'.
> So this queue is the only one with 'Users' role attached to it
>
> I then have sub-queues that the Agents will assign this to such as Hardware
> and Software.
>
> However, if I do this, when the User (customer) tries to look at the ticket
> it says they have no permission.
> Is this possible? If so, what do I need to do?
>
> Thanks
> Neil

Claudio Tassini