Il 05/05/2010 14.00, otrs-requ...@otrs.org ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Do you try otrs.checkModules in OTRS/bin directory to check if a module
> isn't installed ?
>
> Hope this help

Hi Guillame, yes, I did it, everything is OK, every needed module is
installed. And in fact I can successfull login customers authenticating
them on multiple backends, and also retrieve their informations.

The problem is only with customer's self registration and customer's
lost password procedure. I've found also the piece of perl code which
seems to fail, and the possible reason. I've posted it on OTRS user's forum.

Thanks for your response