From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Alexander Halle
Sent: 28 May 2010 08:48
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] "new ticket" button [was: Additional Dropdowns
onCustomer Interface]

Louis Becker wrote :
[...]
> My agent interface only has "Phone-Ticket" and "Email-Ticket" buttons.
> have been searching for a way to have a "New Ticket" button in the
agent
> interface. From your question it sounds like you have a "New Ticket"
> option for your agents or do you use the "phone ticket" interface? If
> you have "New Ticket" option, how did you enable it?

Hello Louis,

you already have the right buttons, there is no single "new ticket"
button. "Phone-Ticket" is for inbound tickets where a customer contacts
you and "Email-Ticket" is for outbound tickets where you contact a
customer.

By having two masks you can define different workflows since each mask
is configurable on its own.

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to which it
is addressed.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of
this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
named
recipient or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
destroy this message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.