Hello every one.
At last! in our It department we implemented the way to export and
keep an actualized information about our AD computers.
The way is - Using Group policies,  gather information about computer
names and hardware with Everest software and  copy it to *csv files.
(Every time after Group policies processed - we have actual
information about Computers)
Next step is Running script to compile "Export.csv" file with
information about AD computers
And Last step - Import this information into OTRS.
So now we thinking about the way how to make Import process run
automatically.
May some one have an idea about it?