but when a Customer send a message (note) in a ticket closed, this ticket is reopened automatically... check this, maybe is useful.

Pradumna Maheshwari escribió:

Hello,

I want to give a link in Survey, so that Customer can re-open the ticket.

I tried this : <OTRS_CONFIG_HttpType>://<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN>/<OTRS_CONFIG_ScriptAlias>customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketZoom&TicketID=<OTRS_TICKET_ID>

but not working. It is giving error : "Message: No Permission! "

What to do..?

Thanks...

Pradumna Maheshwari
message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you