Sérgio Cintra wrote :
Anyone know if there are some additional features in the packages below?

ITSMIncidentProblemManagement 2.0.2

ITSMServiceLevelManagement    2.0.2

ITSM                          2.0.2

Currently, I have installed: OTRS 2.4.7 & ITSM 2.0.2.

Hi Sergio,

no one seems to answer this, so only some notes, since I don't know the differences exactly by myself :

1. There is a demo system with the common packages installed, so you could compare this to your installation to find the differences :

http://www.otrs.com/en/products/itsm/online-demo/

2. You can get additional informations via the package manager. If you click on the packages a description and change log is shown and if you click install the first page usally shows you also another description. You can then simply cancel the installation after reading it.

3. Read the manual of the ITSM module, there you should notice differences to your OTRS (http://doc.otrs.org/).

4. AFAIR you get for example ticket types everywhere with the incident and problem management and you get the services management (create, link and so on) with the service level management. Sorry, I still don't know what you mean by the package "ITSM 2.0.2". A screenshot or source description may help.

5. Try and error, sorry, no joke. I always have a VM with OTRS to play with and to see what happens if I'm not sure.

I hope I have helped you.

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,