We've been using OTRS 3 as our live ticketing system for a few weeks now and
I've started to notice that the ticket hook we use isn't descriptive
enough.  It gets confusing when we forward a ticket out to a vendor and then
a second ticket number is added.

Does anyone know offhand if it will break "replyability" to existing tickets
if we change that in sysconfig?  For example, today we use:

RE: [Ticket:2010110110000378] Unable to access ECD and ECQ

I would like to change that sysconfig option to

XYZ-Ticket

If I do so, will email replies (with the old hook) still be merged back into
the old ticket?

Hugh