Hello team,

I am new to OTRS. I have successfully installed OTRS 3.0 on Win32
platform and it is working fine. I wanted to automatically generate stat
reports on periodic basis. I see the documentation that I can use
MkStat.pl for this, but I am not able to find this file/module on my
server. I don't see it in otrs/bin directory. I have searched it on
entire disk and it is not found anywhere. I also did fresh install on
new test server and didn't see this file on new server either. Any idea
where I can get it? Thanks in advance for your help.

GoodWills

Parag Bhalerao