Gerald Young wrote :
[...]
Otherwise, I'm not entirely certain that the ticket can be forwarded as a normal email without some development.

Hi Gerald,

many thanks for your answers and the quick reply time.

I have to rethink the problem. I assumed that it would be easy to access the email subject and body via parameters, I have never yet tried the GenericAgent CMD option :( so I thought I could simply write a shell script.

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer Medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH | Domicile
and Register Court: Wuppertal, HRB 19359 | Bergstr. 7-9, 42105 Wuppertal