From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Gerald Young
Sent: 30. november 2010 23:37
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Autoincrement trouble

Thank you for your comment.

Changing the subject slightly, there seems to be no inherent reason why
TicketCounter.log should have reset. Given this, and the fact that
AutoIncrement uses that to get the *next* number ...

What is the content of TicketCounter.log? (It seems as if it should be
one line...)

Would you be opposed to backing it up (cp TicketCounter.log
TicketCounter.log.old) and changing the number in TicketCounter.log to a
6 digit number to test? (Because the worse that could happen is a ticket
can't be created for this trial, or a different number is used...) or
... what about the permissions on TicketCounter.log? what if it couldn't
be written to?

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Sune T. Tougaard