Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The main reason for the two address is that we use support@ for "traditional" two-way communication with the customers, and that's the mail address fetched by OTRS, while otrs@ is used only for one-way notification. So in case the customer wants to reply, the "reply-to" would be the usual address. But I think we might consider using only the support@ address, if there is no solution for this.

Thanks again,
Viktor