Hello all!

I am currently a newbie to OTRS. I have managed successfully to install it
and use some features such as ticket creation, reply...etc. I am a bit
confused concerning how efficently i can create different companies portals
or pages when these companies have one provider. Lets take this scenario:

Suppose i am Provider A that offer different services to different companies
such as Company X and Company Y. Company X has users with lets say one
user(john) with one CustomerID and as well as Company Y with one user(jane)
with a specific CustomerID.

My question is how can we configure OTRS so that John logs in
http://example.com/otrs/customer1.pl (for company X tickets) and Janes logs
inhttp://example.com/otrs/customer2.pl (for company Y tickets). The issue i
had is that whenever i log in with John credentials and afterwards Jane logs
in with her credentials, one end up logging out forcefully because they
kinda log in on http://example.com/otrs/customer.pl.

I have been trying to go through the forum but i am not getting any
clue [image:
:-(]
It would be much appreciated if someone who had tackled this could make some
light at the end of the tunnel [image: :-)]

Cheers and thanx

Robert.