Hi Andrew, I think that information are not enough for an hints. BTW, we are
assuming that you are using a RedHat like system (having SELinux), right ?
but neither this will be enough... did you try with some sniffer (tcpdump)
or with netstat to see if connection are in SYN_RECV or similar states ?
there is routing between PC and OTRS (and route are OK ? is there dinamic
routing procols?) ? is there other appliance ? dmesg and nic stats are
reporting issues ?

Let us know

MV