Oh Thanks Michiel!!

did not know this possibility, I will try this!

El 14/09/11 14:21, Michiel Beijen escribió:
Hi José,

Depending on the changes you made, you can probably put them in
/opt/otrs/Custom in order to have them separated from the FAQ
directory.

And.... if the modifications are share-able, we'd surely appreciate a
code donation via http://bugs.otrs.org so we can use your
modifications to make FAQ better for everybody.

--
Mike

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 14:59, José Francisco Luis Medina