3.1.1 on sles 11 sp 1. Just installed, still configuring otrs. When I otrs
start, I see a scheduler service error, checking otrs scheduler
service.....error!
This can happen if your database is not configured yet. I guess it is
configured as I can create tickets, add agents and like I said earlier,
configure otrs. If I otrs stop, I see no cron tab for otrs
Shutting down crontab...failed! I did have some problem during configuration
with crontab but I did login as otrs user and run the crontab command without
error. The logs in the admin UI does not say anything about a scheduler /
crontab error. I also can not enable otrs to auto start (error 1). Can anyone
help with this?

Sent from my iPhone