Hi list,

I've been trying out different options on our test-install of otrs (currently
3.1.1.).
One thing I wanted to try, was to use the filesystem for articlestorage.
I guess it works ok, but doing the actual switch with the current content of
the DB seems to be giving me some troubles.

After a while, the following message appears:

ERROR: OTRS-otrs.ArticleStorageSwitch.pl-20 Perl: 5.12.3 OS: MSWin32 Time: Fri
Mar  2 15:00:49 2012

Message: Not all files are moved! (TicketID:211813/ArticleID:440337)!

Traceback (2572):
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketArticleStorageSwitch (v1.540) Line:
7105
   Module: otrs\otrs\bin\otrs.ArticleStorageSwitch.pl (v1.16) Line: 164

After that, trying to start it again, gives me a "Can't create PID
ArticleStorageSwitch, because it's already running".
I can start it again with a "-f 1" option and it starts over and then dies
again a little later (it usually continues past the earlier "problem point").

The log doesn't reveal much.
Any ideas?

Should I just continue forcing it, hoping it eventually gets through all 42000
tickets (it gets a couple of thousands each time, I think)? Or am I perhaps
missing a step somewhere?

Thanks for any input.

--
/Sune T.