On 2012-03-05 22:10, micha...@firstus.org wrote:
Version OTRS 3.0.8 (Windows Installer)

I would like to know how to force OTRS to use HTTPS? I have HTTPS
configured and working. I just want to force everyone to use HTTPS as we
are authenticating against Active Directory, so I just don’t want to
expose our network credentials over HTTP.

I realize that this is very likely an Apache config, but I am not an
Apache guru, so I just need a reference article of sorts.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can use the ForceSSL directive of apache, but it will just deny http traffic with a permission denied error. Simple, but... simple ;)

A little more complex and complete would be to use rewrite rules.

If you only want to redirect the home pages, you can use a simple html redirect and disable the otrs config in regular http.

What OS are you running on?

Ugo