Hi guys,

Currently running through a test-upgrade from 3.0.9 to 3.1.2
I'm pretty sure i already did a test from 3.0.9 to 3.1.1 without this issue.

The first database upgrade script runs through as supposed to.
The perl data migration script then gives me this:
Verified ticket 13900 of 15257 (with Free fields data).
A field was not correctly migrated: Field ID 2 Ticket ID 211005
Found DynamicField value 'P??SKEBRYG', expected 'P´┐¢´┐¢SKEBRYG'!
And later:
Ticket or article data was not successfully migrated!
DO NOT CONTINUE THE UPGRADING PROCESS UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS FIXED, OTHERWISE YOU
MAY LOSE DATA!
Died at E:/OTRS/OTRS/scripts/DBUpdate-to-3.1.pl line 134.

My best guess is that the value should actually be "PÅÅSKEBRYG" (danish name
for a beer around easter :-) )
I'm not sure what to do here, other than go into the database and change it,
but i don't know exactly where to look.

What would my next steps be? Start over but fix the entry first? Fix the entry
and then run the script again?
Any and all input will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

--
/Sune T.