On 02/26/2013 01:14 PM, Gerald Young wrote:
If "PostmasterFollowupState" is set, it overrides "open", and that's the
current value.
If the current state TYPE begins with "close", obey the value in
PostmasterFollowupStateClosed, but only if one is set. (resolved can be
resolved as long as the state type begins with closed)
If the header or PostmasterFilter sets an X-OTRS-FollowUp-State, that wins.
If the ticket is NOT of StateType that begins with "new" (the state
could be named anything) OR X-OTRS-FollowUp-State is set, set the state
of either the result of above or the X-OTRS-FollowUp-State

Thanks.

It appears you're closing on a notification event or a postmaster filter.

I've gone over those and don't see anything about closing a ticket. I have five PostMaster filters for different queues, none of them close tickets and two PostMaster filters to ignore junk.

I have two notification events, one to notify the customer when a "note - external" is created and one when TicketStateUpdate event is becomes State="resolved".

I don't see how a notification event could keep the ticket closed, the only options I see are for how and when the notification is sent.

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--