The table called ticket.

Hint: read the column/field names and make a somewhat educated guess that
the fields hold ids that match to tables of similar names that hold columns
that have values that represent the thing being sought.

In other words: Read the tables and column names. Get hints from them. Try
to make your own query. If you fail, THEN ask the next question, with the
query you tried to use, what went wrong, etc.