You could, but I don't understand why you want to use a scheduled job to do
a notification when a ticket is escalated. It would appear to me you'd want
that as an event upon occurrence, not a scheduled test if criteria has been
met.

If you wish to do what you propose, how you've asked is the correct way to
accomplish the goal.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Daniel Santos <daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br