From: Outages <outages-boun...@outages.org> On Behalf Of Matt Harris via Outages
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 10:14 PM
To: Jared Mauch <ja...@puck.nether.net>
Cc: Shawn Solomon via Outages <outages@outages.org>
Subject: Re: [outages] sales critter Ben Reynolds

I can confirm that I also received spam from that organization. Can't remember
if the name was the same.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 11:54 AM Jared Mauch via Outages
<outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:
This person spammed all sorts of weird addresses for projects that I run (eg:
Open Resolver) so clearly has no clue.

That domain is currently banned on my mail server so it’s unlikely they can get
anything else through.

- Jared

> On Oct 19, 2019, at 12:37 PM, PE via Outages
> <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:
>

> I'm sure many of us got email from this critter, since he seems to be
> scraping posts to get email addrs to annoy with spam.
>
> List moderator: can you please yank them?
>
> List: got another company/critter to add to the "never do business with
> ever list"...
>
> --
> <1.eml>_______________________________________________

Matt Harris - Chief Security Officer
Security, Compliance, and Engineering
Phone: +1-816-256-5446
Email: m...@netfire.net<mailto:m...@netfire.net>
[https://netfire.net/wp-content/uploads/logo_sig.png]
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

By way of introduction, my name is Ben Reynolds with Cytranet. I hope you're
having a great day. I'm reaching out to you because we've recently expanded our
fiber network to service many new areas of the country and we may be able to
bring fiber-based Voice and Data services to your business.

We provide cloud-based Phone, Internet, Managed IT, and Managed Wifi services
to businesses nationwide. I believe that our company could potentially provide
you with better quality services while lowering your operating costs. I can
also help you with advanced services such as SD-WAN, SIP trunks, PRI trunks,
and multi-site connections.

Would you be interested in scheduling a call soon to discuss a potential
partnership?

Best Regards,

Ben Reynolds
breyno...@cytranet.com<mailto:breyno...@cytranet.com>