OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2016-11-20 to 2016-11-27 inclusive

archivers/p5-Compress-Bzip2             archivers/p7zip
archivers/unshield                      audio/gmpc
audio/mpd                               audio/p5-Audio-Scan
biology                                 biology/hmmer
comms                                   comms/gammu
comms/py-gammu                          comms/wammu
converters/p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS            databases/ruby-hiera3
devel                                   devel/cryptopp
devel/iso-codes                         devel/jsoncpp
devel/libf2c                            devel/libyaml
devel/luacheck                          devel/meson
devel/openmpi                           devel/p5-App-Cmd
devel/p5-Data-Compare                   devel/p5-Devel-NYTProf
devel/p5-ExtUtils-InstallPaths          devel/p5-IO-TieCombine
devel/p5-Import-Into                    devel/p5-MooseX-Types-LoadableClass
devel/p5-Package-DeprecationManager     devel/p5-Role-Tiny
devel/p5-Sub-Identify                   devel/p5-Test-Harness
devel/p5-Test-YAML                      devel/p5-YAML
devel/p5-indirect                       devel/p5-strictures
devel/py-backports-abc                  devel/py-nose-warnings-filters
devel/py-path.py                        devel/py-spark-parser
devel/py-test-mock                      devel/py-uncompyle6
editors/emacs21                         editors/vim
games/freeciv                           graphics
graphics/digikam-kde4                   graphics/enblend-enfuse
graphics/gphoto2                        graphics/hugin
graphics/libcaca                        graphics/libgphoto2
graphics/p5-Image-Info                  graphics/pngcrush
graphics/shotwell                       graphics/vigra
lang/gambit                             lang/ruby
lang/vala                               mail
mail/enigmail                           mail/mozilla-thunderbird
mail/opendkim                           mail/thunderbird-i18n
mail/z-push                             math
math/py-bottleneck                      multimedia/gstreamer-0.10
multimedia/gstreamer1                   multimedia/mpv
net/amule                               net/gupnp
net/haproxy                             net/lftp
net/megatools                           net/mldonkey
net/openvpn                             net/py-botocore
net/py-libcloud                         net/scapy
net/telepathy                           net/xl2tpd
news/slrn                               print/hplip
print/poppler                           security/oletools
security/opensc                         security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL
sysutils/augeas                         sysutils/awscli
sysutils/consul                         sysutils/rancid
sysutils/rundeck                        sysutils/salt
sysutils/tmuxinator                     sysutils/u-boot
telephony/baresip                       telephony/p5-Net-SIP
textproc                                textproc/fzy
textproc/link-grammar                   textproc/py-cssselect
www                                     www/epiphany
www/lynx                                www/p5-CGI
www/phpmyadmin                          www/py-feedgenerator
www/tomcat                              x11/gtksourceview3
x11/lablgtk2                            x11/tint2
x11/xmobar

== archivers ========================================================= 01/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

p5-Compress-Bzip2

  > Update to p5-Compress-Bzip2-2.25. (benoit@)

p7zip

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-CPP_7zip_Archive_7z_7zIn_cpp

  > CVE-2016-9296: Null pointer dereference
  > https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-9296
  > From Josh Grosse (MAINTAINER) (juanfra@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-CPP_7zip_Archive_7z_7zIn_cpp

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > CVE-2016-9296: Null pointer dereference
  > https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-9296
  > From Josh Grosse (MAINTAINER) (juanfra@)

unshield

  - patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         - patches/patch-lib_component_c
  - patches/patch-lib_file_group_c        - patches/patch-lib_helper_c
  - patches/patch-lib_libunshield_c       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-lib_internal_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_unshield_c

  > update to unshield 1.3
  > Upstream has switched from sourceforge to github and from autotools to
  > cmake. (jsg@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

gmpc

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_MetaData_metadata-cache-sqlite_c

  > Invert broken logic to fix a bunch of vfprintf %s NULL spamming my logs.
  > (landry@)

mpd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-doc_mpdconf_example
  + patches/patch-src_decoder_plugins_FfmpegDecoderPlugin_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_decoder_plugins_PcmDecoderPlugin_cxx

  > Merge fixes from branch 'v0.19.x' of git://git.musicpd.org/master/mpd
  > decoder/pcm: round buffer size down to nearest frame size
  > (upstream git commit 7019f6bea455f0d843131ec5b88cf057ebba5058)
  > decoder/ffmpeg: ignore empty packets
  > (upstream git commit 77a9940461f96a608b1f564f810b146980e63c4d)
  > fix comment in mpdconf.example ("can setting can" -> "setting can")
  > (upstream git commit 7c251fe19013d17f5ecd65361a560d433c0c19ef) (dcoppa@)

p5-Audio-Scan

  > update to p5-Audio-Scan-0.96 (sthen@)

== biology =========================================================== 03/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/biology

biology

  ~ Makefile

  > +hmmer (jca@)

hmmer

  > New import:
  >     Import HMMER, a Hidden Markov Model toolkit.

  + pkg/PFRAG.amd64

  > fix biology/hmmer packaging on !amd64 (impl_sse.h is not produced) (sthen@)

== comms ============================================================= 04/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

comms

  ~ Makefile

  > +     SUBDIR += gammu
  > +     SUBDIR += py-gammu
  > +     SUBDIR += wammu (kirby@)

gammu

  + patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt          + patches/patch-smsd_services_sql_c
  + patches/patch-tests_CMakeLists_txt    + patches/patch-utils_gammu-config

  > New import:
  >     Import gammu-1.37.4

py-gammu

  > New import:
  >     Import py-gammu-2.6

wammu

  + patches/patch-setup_py                + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import wammu-0.42

  ~ Makefile

  > drop RDEP on devel/gettext. Python already depends on it.
  > Noticed by ajacoutot@, thanks! (kirby@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Missed bump.
  > Drop NO_BUILD to preserve the bdep on python. (ajacoutot@)

== converters ======================================================== 05/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS

  > update p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS to 3.0224 (bluhm@)

  > update p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS to 3.0225 (bluhm@)

== databases ========================================================= 06/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

ruby-hiera3

  > Missing @sample directories. (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 07/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-nose-warnings-filters
  > +py-nose-warnings-filters,python3 (shadchin@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +meson (ajacoutot@)

cryptopp

  ~ files/cryptopp.pc                     ~ patches/patch-GNUmakefile
  ~ patches/patch-algparam_h              ~ patches/patch-config_h
  ~ patches/patch-cryptlib_h              ~ patches/patch-filters_h
  ~ patches/patch-misc_h                  ~ patches/patch-pubkey_h
  ~ patches/patch-stdcpp_h                ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-trap_h

  > Update to cryptopp-5.6.5 (dcoppa@)

iso-codes

  > update to iso-codes-3.71 (jasper@)

jsoncpp

  > Update to jsoncpp-1.7.7 (dcoppa@)

libf2c

  ~ Makefile

  > This port uses bsd.obj.mk, which now tries to chgrp obj directories
  > to the wobj group.  For a port build, there is no point in changing
  > the obj subdirectory to a different group after extraction, so set
  > WOBJGROUP to the group of the WRKBUILD directory.  This fixes dpb
  > setups where privileges are dropped to the _pbuild user during the
  > build stage.  ok sthen@ (naddy@)

libyaml

  - patches/patch-src_scanner_c           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update to libyaml 0.1.7
  > ok rpointel@, maintainer timeout (jsg@)

luacheck

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to luacheck 0.17.0 (jsg@)

meson

  > New import:
  >     Import meson-0.36.0.

openmpi

  ~ Makefile

  > do not pick up gfortan as Fortran 77 compiler (naddy@)

p5-App-Cmd

  > update p5-App-Cmd to 0.331
  > from maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Data-Compare

  > Update devel/p5-Data-Compare to 1.25
  > OK bluhm@ (afresh1@)

p5-Devel-NYTProf

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update p5-Devel-NYTProf to 6.04 (bluhm@)

p5-ExtUtils-InstallPaths

  > update p5-ExtUtils-InstallPaths to 0.011
  > form maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-IO-TieCombine

  > update p5-IO-TieCombine 1.005
  > form maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Import-Into

  > update p5-Import-Into to 1.002005
  > from maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; input and OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-MooseX-Types-LoadableClass

  > Update devel/p5-MooseX-Types-LoadableClass to 0.014
  > OK bluhm@ (afresh1@)

p5-Package-DeprecationManager

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update devel/p5-Package-DeprecationManager to 0.17
  > OK bluhm@ (afresh1@)

p5-Role-Tiny

  > update p5-Role-Tiny to 2.000005
  > from maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Sub-Identify

  > Update devel/p5-Sub-Identify to 0.12
  > OK bluhm@ (afresh1@)

p5-Test-Harness

  > Update devel/p5-Test-Harness to 3.36
  > OK bluhm@ (afresh1@)

p5-Test-YAML

  > update devel/p5-Test-YAML to 1.06
  > OK bluhm@ (afresh1@)

p5-YAML

  > Update devel/p5-YAML to 1.19 (afresh1@)

p5-indirect

  > update p5-indirect to 0.37
  > from maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-strictures

  > update p5-strictures to 2.000003
  > from maintainer Sergey Bronnikov; OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

py-backports-abc

  > Update to py-backports-abc 0.5
  > ok danj@ (shadchin@)

py-nose-warnings-filters

  > New import:
  >     Import py-nose-warnings-filters 0.1.5, ok danj@

py-path.py

  ~ patches/patch-pytest_ini

  > Update to py-path.py 9.0 (shadchin@)

py-spark-parser

  > Update to py-spark-parser 1.4.3 (shadchin@)

py-test-mock

  > Update to py-test-mock 1.5.0 (shadchin@)

py-uncompyle6

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-uncompyle6 2.9.6 (shadchin@)

== editors =========================================================== 08/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

emacs21

  ~ Makefile

  > BROKEN on powerpc (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Stop embedding ${OSREV} in PLIST, should remove the need for PLIST bumps
  > (jca@)

vim

  - patches/patch-src_configure_in        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-src_configure_ac

  > update to vim-8.0.0095, including fix for CVE-2016-1248 (arbitrary shell
  > commands are executed if a file is opened with a malicious modeline)
  > http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2016/q4/506
  > http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2016/q4/att-506/vim_CVE-2016-1248.patch
  > (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_option_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > patch 6.0-stable vim for CVE-2016-1248 (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 09/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

freeciv

  > bugfix update to freeciv-2.5.6 (kirby@)

== graphics ========================================================== 10/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > Add vigra to the build (kirby@)

digikam-kde4

  ~ Makefile

  > Add alternative MASTER_SITES. Our digikam version was moved to Attic
  > by upstream.
  > Noticed by Rafael Sadowski, thanks!
  > Committed on behalf of zhuk@ (kirby@)

enblend-enfuse

  - patches/patch-configure_in            - patches/patch-doc_enblend_texi
  - patches/patch-doc_enfuse_texi         - patches/patch-src_DefaultSig_pm
  - patches/patch-src_vigra_impex_png_cxx
  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_enblend_cc          + patches/patch-src_enfuse_cc

  > Update to enblend-enfuse-4.2.
  > - enable SEPARATE_BUILD while here
  > - drop some patches merged upstream.
  > With some tweaks and OK from sthen@ (MAINTAINER) (kirby@)

gphoto2

  > Update to gphoto-2.5.11.
  > - drop the gettext MODULE (ajacoutot@)

hugin

  - pkg/patch-src_hugin1_base_wx_RunStitchPanel_cpp
  - pkg/patch-src_tools_ParseExp_cpp      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-doc_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-src_foreign_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-src_hugin_base_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to hugin-2016.2.0.
  > - drop gettext module while here
  > - take maintainer (suggested by sthen@, former maintainer)
  > OK sthen@ (kirby@)

  ~ Makefile

  > unbreak dbp build (add graphics/lcms2 LDEP)
  > WANTLIB cleanup
  > no build -> no bump
  > reported by nigel@, thanks (kirby@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump REVISION; it did build, just not with dpb. (sthen@)

libcaca

  ~ Makefile

  > Use V=1 to disable silent rules
  > As this port tries hard to kill any output, --disable-silent-rules is
  > not enough. (jca@)

libgphoto2

  - patches/patch-camlibs_ax203_jpeg_memsrcdest_c
  - patches/patch-camlibs_ax203_jpeg_memsrcdest_h
  - patches/patch-camlibs_jl2005c_jpeg_memsrcdest_c
  - patches/patch-camlibs_jl2005c_jpeg_memsrcdest_h
  ~ patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_usb_libusb_c

  > Update to libgphoto-2.5.11.
  > - drop the gettext MODULE (ajacoutot@)

p5-Image-Info

  > Update to p5-Image-Info-1.39. (benoit@)

pngcrush

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to pngcrush-1.8.10. (benoit@)

shotwell

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to shotwell-0.25.1. (ajacoutot@)

vigra

  + patches/patch-src_impex_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-test_CMakeLists_txt

  > New import:
  >     Import vigra-1.11.0.

== lang ============================================================== 11/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

gambit

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Update to gambit 4.8.6. (juanfra@)

ruby

  ~ 2.3/Makefile                          ~ 2.3/distinfo

  > Update to ruby 2.3.3 (jeremy@)

vala

  > update to vala-0.34.3 (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 12/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > +opendkim (jca@)

enigmail

  > update to 1.9.6
  > ok landry@ (giovanni@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  > Bugfix update to thunderbird 45.5.0/lightning 4.7.5.0
  > See https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/45.5.0/releasenotes/
  > (landry@)

opendkim

  > New import:
  >     Import opendkim, a library and milter for DKIM

thunderbird-i18n

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ distinfo

  > Bugfix update to thunderbird 45.5.0/lightning 4.7.5.0
  > See https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/45.5.0/releasenotes/
  > (landry@)

z-push

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to z-push 2.3.3
  > http://z-push.org/z-push-2-3-3-final-released/
  > ok robert@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== math ============================================================== 13/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

math

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-bottleneck
  > +py-bottleneck,python3 (shadchin@)

py-bottleneck

  + patches/patch-setup_py                + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import py-bottleneck 1.2.0, ok danj@

== multimedia ======================================================== 14/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile

  > Security fix for flxdec: add some write bounds checking
  > Without checking the bounds of the frame we are writing into, we can
  > write off the end of the destination buffer.
  > https://scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.dk/2016/11/0day-exploit-advancing-explo
  > itation.html
  > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=774834
  > From upstream git
  > OK ajacoutot@ (dcoppa@)

  - plugins-bad/patches/patch-gst_nsf_gstnsf_c
  - plugins-bad/patches/patch-gst_nsf_nsf_c
  - plugins-bad/patches/patch-gst_nsf_nsf_h
  ~ plugins-bad/Makefile                  ~ plugins-bad/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ plugins-good/Makefile
  + plugins-good/patches/patch-gst_flx_gstflxdec_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > MFC: security fixes for gstreamer-0.10 and gstreamer1 (dcoppa@)

gstreamer1

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile
  + plugins-good/patch-gst_flx_gstflxdec_c
  + plugins-good/patch-gst_flx_gstflxdec_c

  > Security fix for flxdec: add some write bounds checking
  > Without checking the bounds of the frame we are writing into, we can
  > write off the end of the destination buffer.
  > https://scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.dk/2016/11/0day-exploit-advancing-explo
  > itation.html
  > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=774834
  > From upstream git
  > OK ajacoutot@ (dcoppa@)

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile
  + plugins-good/patches/patch-gst_flx_gstflxdec_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > MFC: security fixes for gstreamer-0.10 and gstreamer1 (dcoppa@)

mpv

  - patches/patch-video_out_opengl_context_c
  - patches/patch-wscript                 ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update mpv to 0.22.0
  > Per suggestion by jca@ libsmbclient support is disabled. (czarkoff@)

== net =============================================================== 15/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

amule

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_SearchList_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_SearchList_h        + patches/patch-src_amule_h
  + patches/patch-src_amuled_cpp

  > Merge two fixes from upstream git repository.
  > git commit a19567efa969835503823d6f6d193dcc83eb92ef:
  > Try to find best possible keyword for Kad search.
  > For example most user will search like this "The oxymoronaccelerator
  > 2", which would ask the node which indexes "the". This causes higher
  > traffic for such nodes and makes them a viable target to attackers,
  > while the kad result should be the same or even better if we ask
  > the node which indexes the rare keyword "oxymoronaccelerator", so
  > we try to rearrange keywords and generally assume that the longer
  > keywords are rarer.
  > git commit 5cf7ef9a7dcff2776d9ebc8bb8337e7e3203e6ab:
  > Add a routine to set file name conversion for amuled, which is based
  > on wxAppConsole: fix sharing directories with non-ASCII names with
  > aMule daemon. (dcoppa@)

gupnp

  - tools/patches/patch-src_av-cp_playlist-treeview_h
  ~ tools/Makefile                        ~ tools/distinfo
  ~ tools/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gupnp-tools-0.8.13l (jasper@)

haproxy

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to haproxy-1.6.10 (danj@)

lftp

  - patches/patch-src_Resolver_cc         - patches/patch-src_lftp_rl_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > Update to lftp-4.7.4
  > - drop readline and getaddrinfo patches, not needed any more.
  > - add another mirror to MASTER_SITES, lftp.yar.ru makes weird
  > redirections.  Prefer http:// for this mirror, but also add ftp:// for
  > ''make peek-ftp''
  > from maintainer Rafael Sadowski, input from and ok sthen@ (jca@)

megatools

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-lib_mega_c

  > Update to megatools-1.9.98. (bentley@)

mldonkey

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_networks_donkey_donkeyGlobals_ml
  ~ patches/patch-src_utils_cdk_gdstubs_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_utils_cdk_zip_ml
  ~ patches/patch-src_utils_lib_options_ml4
  + patches/patch-src_networks_donkey_donkeyOvernet_ml

  > Other fixes for Ocaml-4.03
  > (upstream git commit f8d595df4fe01512fd945bb6d524958d1361a0a8)
  > ...And regen patches while here (dcoppa@)

openvpn

  - patches/patch-src_openvpn_syshead_h   ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_openvpn_tun_c       + patches/patch-src_openvpn_route_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > MFC recent hack to OpenVPN for "topology subnet" setups that avoids
  > triggering
  > the "Too many levels of symbolic links" error following changes to the
  > kernel. (sthen@)

py-botocore

  > Update to py-botocore-1.4.77. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to py-botocore-1.4.78. (ajacoutot@)

py-libcloud

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-libcloud-1.4.0. (ajacoutot@)

scapy

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-scapy_sendrecv_py

  > Put back an OpenBSD special code path that was lost in the scapy
  > 2.3.3 update.  Sniff the packets in sndrcv() like it is done on
  > FreeBSD and Darwin.  Without this patch, everything worked with
  > virtual qemu.  But on real ethernet hardware sr() sends TCP packets
  > to the broadcast MAC address as scapy did not see the ARP reply to
  > figure out the correct MAC address.
  > OK danj@ (maintainer) (bluhm@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-gabble/Makefile             ~ telepathy-gabble/distinfo
  ~ telepathy-gabble/pkg/PLIST

  > update to telepathy-gabble-0.18.4 (jasper@)

xl2tpd

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer, I'm not using xl2tpd any more (sthen@)

== news ============================================================== 16/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

slrn

  ~ Makefile

  > don't clobber BUILD_DEPENDS (naddy@)

== print ============================================================= 17/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

hplip

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST-hpijs

  > Update to hplip-3.16.11. (ajacoutot@)

poppler

  > Update to poppler-0.49. (kili@)

== security ========================================================== 18/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

oletools

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update oletools to 0.50.
  > ok benoit@. (rpointel@)

opensc

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_pkcs11-tool_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_pkcs15-tool_c
  + patches/patch-src_common_libpkcs11_c
  + patches/patch-src_libopensc_card-asepcos_c
  + patches/patch-src_libopensc_pkcs15-pin_c
  + patches/patch-src_libopensc_pkcs15-pubkey_c
  + patches/patch-src_pkcs11_misc_c
  + patches/patch-src_tools_pkcs15-init_c

  > libpkcs11: Prevent double-free when the dlopen fails
  > (upstream git commit 24346062c01ad690addb0db55b74f9c53b394c0c)
  > Fix Coverity remarks
  > (upstream git commit 12f402616050e6ac943217b2170e865c1a297e77) (dcoppa@)

p5-IO-Socket-SSL

  > update p5-IO-Socket-SSL to 2.039 (bluhm@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 19/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

augeas

  - patches/patch-lenses_csv_aug          ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-man_augparse_1
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to augeas-1.7.0
  > * includes a new lens for opendkim.conf (jasper@)

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.11.20. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to awscli-1.11.21. (ajacoutot@)

consul

  > Update to consul-0.7.1. (ajacoutot@)

rancid

  - patches/patch-bin_Makefile_in         - patches/patch-bin_fnrancid_in
  ~ files/fnlogin.in                      ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-etc_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/README
  + patches/patch-etc_rancid_conf_sample_in
  + patches/patch-share_Makefile_in       + pkg/MESSAGE

  > update to rancid-3.5.1, from Pavel Korovin, ok pea@
  > ---
  > If you are upgrading from rancid-<3, please note that router.db field
  > separator has been changed from ':' to ';' to avoid conflict with IPv6
  > addresses. Replace the field separator in router.db files before running
  > rancid.
  > The configuration files location is changed from /etc to /etc/rancid.
  > --- (sthen@)

rundeck

  > update to rundeck-2.6.11 (jasper@)

salt

  - patches/patch-salt_states_archive_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to salt-2016.11.0. (ajacoutot@)

tmuxinator

  > Remove use of FLAVORS. Use standard way of disabling formatting of
  > executable
  > name.  Fix mux.fish symlink.
  > OK nigel@ jasper@ (jeremy@)

u-boot

  ~ patches/patch-include_configs_omap3_beagle_h
  ~ patches/patch-include_configs_ti_omap5_common_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to u-boot 2016.11 and enable new Cubieboard4 target
  > Tested on cubox, panda and bbb. (jsg@)

== telephony ========================================================= 20/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

baresip

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ re/Makefile
  ~ re/distinfo

  > Update re to 0.5.0 (czarkoff@)

p5-Net-SIP

  > update p5-Net-SIP to 0.703 (bluhm@)

  > update p5-Net-SIP to 0.801
  > support for TLS
  > warning: partly incompatible API changes (bluhm@)

  > update p5-Net-SIP to 0.802 (bluhm@)

== textproc ========================================================== 21/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > Add fzy. (fcambus@)

fzy

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > New import:
  >     Import textproc/fzy.

link-grammar

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to link-grammar-5.3.13. (ajacoutot@)

py-cssselect

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-cssselect 1.0.0. Take maintainership.
  > ok danj@ (shadchin@)

== www =============================================================== 22/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

www

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-feedgenerator,python3 (danj@)

epiphany

  > update to epiphany-3.22.3 (jasper@)

lynx

  ~ patches/patch-lynx_man                ~ patches/patch-src_LYReadCFG_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_LYUtils_c
  + patches/patch-WWW_Library_Implementation_HTTP_c

  > Update lynx to 2.8.9pl11.
  > OK sthen@ (fcambus@)

p5-CGI

  > Update www/p5-CGI to 4.35
  > OK nigel@ sthen@ (afresh1@)

phpmyadmin

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > security update to 4.6.5
  > fixes security bugs from PMASA-2016-57 to PMASA-2016-71 (giovanni@)

py-feedgenerator

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-feedgenerator-1.9 (from maintainer)
  > While there, add a py3 flavor and remove an obsolete sentence in DESCR
  > ok Vladimir D. Seleznev (maintainer) (danj@)

tomcat

  ~ v6/Makefile                           ~ v6/distinfo
  ~ v6/pkg/PLIST-examples                 ~ v7/Makefile
  ~ v7/distinfo

  > Updates:
  > Tomcat 6.0.48 and Tomcat 7.0.73 (dcoppa@)

== x11 =============================================================== 23/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

gtksourceview3

  > update to gtksourceview-3.22.2 (jasper@)

lablgtk2

  > Bugfixing update to lablgtk2-2.18.5 (dcoppa@)

tint2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_tint2conf_main_c
  + patches/patch-src_tint2conf_properties_c

  > Print time_t with (long long) casts and "%lld". (jca@)

xmobar

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_Window_hs