OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-05-07 to 2017-05-14 inclusive

archivers/lha                           archivers/libtar
archivers/luazlib                       audio/cantata
audio/moc                               audio/p5-Audio-Musepack
audio/pavucontrol                       audio/wmtune
cad/xtrkcad                             converters/pflogx
databases/architect                     databases/evolution-data-server
databases/gdbm                          databases/gnats
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Cursor-Cached   databases/p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder
databases/pgtcl                         databases/postgresql
databases/puppetdb4                     databases/ruby-hiera3
databases/sqlports                      databases/tdbc
databases/tdbc-sqlite3                  devel
devel/appstream-glib                    devel/arm-elf
devel/arm-none-eabi                     devel/atk2mm
devel/autogen                           devel/bullet
devel/cmocka                            devel/cppcheck
devel/ctftools                          devel/git
devel/glib2                             devel/glib2mm
devel/gmc4cc                            devel/jdk
devel/kf5                               devel/lam
devel/leatherman                        devel/libbfio
devel/libbio                            devel/libregexp9
devel/libsigc++-2                       devel/libsoup
devel/libutf                            devel/luaprofiler
devel/mk                                devel/msp430
devel/nspr                              devel/openmpi
devel/p5-B-Hooks-OP-Check               devel/p5-Class-Multimethods
devel/p5-Class-Tiny                     devel/p5-Context-Preserve
devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Pg             devel/p5-DateTime-Set
devel/p5-Devel-Cover                    devel/p5-Devel-PartialDump
devel/p5-Expect                         devel/p5-File-ChangeNotify
devel/p5-File-DesktopEntry              devel/p5-File-HomeDir
devel/p5-File-RsyncP                    devel/p5-File-pushd
devel/p5-IO-Pager                       devel/p5-IPC-Run
devel/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon        devel/p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate
devel/p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers        devel/p5-MooseX-Traits
devel/p5-PAR                            devel/p5-Parse-Method-Signatures
devel/p5-Path-Class                     devel/p5-Path-Tiny
devel/p5-Perl6-Junction                 devel/p5-PerlIO-eol
devel/p5-Set-Object                     devel/p5-Sub-Uplevel
devel/p5-Sys-SigAction                  devel/p5-Term-Shell
devel/p5-Test-File-ShareDir             devel/p5-Test-MockObject
devel/p5-Test-NoTabs                    devel/pangomm
devel/pcre++                            devel/ptlib
devel/py-backports-functools-lru-cache  devel/py-certifi
devel/py-hypothesis                     devel/py-lazy-object-proxy
devel/py-test-cov                       devel/py-uncompyle6
devel/py-uv                             devel/py-voluptuous
devel/quirks                            devel/ruby-gettext-setup
devel/ruby-puppet_forge                 devel/sdl2
devel/sfio                              devel/spidermonkey38
devel/tcllib                            devel/tclthread
devel/ti-msp430gcc                      devel/tig
devel/tklib                             devel/uthash
devel/vte3                              devel/xdg-utils
editors                                 editors/emacs21
editors/joe                             editors/neovim
editors/py-neovim                       editors/se
editors/subtitleeditor                  editors/tpad
education/gamgi                         emulators/qemu
emulators/simh                          emulators/stella
emulators/vbam                          fonts/spranq-ecofont-ttf
games/blobwars                          games/crimson
games/dhewm3                            games/dustrac
games/egoboo                            games/extremetuxracer
games/falconseye                        games/galois
games/hypatia                           games/lostpixels
games/love                              games/micropolis
games/nethack                           games/puzzles
games/qgo                               games/slash
games/slash-em                          games/starlanes
games/sudoku                            games/taxipilot
games/ufoai                             games/wanderer
games/wtf                               games/xbattle
games/xchomp                            games/zaz
geo/qgis                                graphics/DevIL
graphics/argyll                         graphics/asymptote
graphics/cairomm                        graphics/cfdg
graphics/djview4                        graphics/djvulibre
graphics/gmt                            graphics/gracula
graphics/ipe                            graphics/libgexiv2
graphics/liblqr                         graphics/lsys
graphics/luvcview                       graphics/makehuman
graphics/nomacs                         graphics/p5-SVG
graphics/pdf2djvu                       graphics/pstoedit
graphics/pycha                          graphics/qimageblitz
graphics/shotwell                       graphics/tesseract
graphics/tgif                           graphics/tkpng
graphics/xanim                          infrastructure/bin
infrastructure/lib                      infrastructure/man
infrastructure/mk                       japanese/Wnn
japanese/canna                          japanese/kakasi
java/tanukiwrapper                      korean/hanterm-xf
lang/clojure                            lang/guile2
lang/tcl                                mail/asmail
mail/cyrus-imapd                        mail/elm
mail/evolution                          mail/evolution-ews
mail/imapsync                           mail/libetpan
mail/mimetic                            mail/p5-Email-Valid
mail/p5-MIME-Charset                    mail/vrfy
mail/zarafa                             math/aamath
math/foma                               math/ginac
math/mcl                                math/netcdf
math/openfst                            math/sc
math/veusz                              math/yorick
meta/gnome                              meta/tor-browser
misc/p5-Finance-Bank-DE-DTA-Create      misc/p5-I18N-Charset
misc/p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata         misc/rocrail
misc/viz                                multimedia/gstreamer1
multimedia/kguitar                      multimedia/libv4l
multimedia/libvpx                       multimedia/ogmrip
multimedia/sfml                         multimedia/streamdvd
multimedia/x265                         net/ap-utils
net/arpwatch                            net/bro
net/iperf                               net/iplog
net/libnet                              net/libproxy
net/librsync                            net/maradns
net/minbif                              net/mutella
net/netpipes                            net/olsrd
net/openfire                            net/openvpn
net/owncloudclient                      net/p5-Net-Dict
net/packit                              net/pchar
net/pork                                net/prosody
net/py-botocore                         net/queryperf
net/sing                                net/sipsak
net/tcl-snmptools                       net/tclcurl
net/tcpreplay                           net/tcpshow
net/tcpslice                            net/telepathy
net/transmission                        net/znc
news/aub                                news/tin
plan9/plan9port                         print/apsfilter
print/bibview                           print/cups-filters
print/enscript                          print/ghostview
print/l2a                               print/poppler
print/ptouch-driver                     print/py-relatorio
print/transfig                          productivity
productivity/fet                        productivity/glabels
productivity/qhacc                      productivity/siag
productivity/tryton                     productivity/when
productivity/workrave                   security/botan2
security/burpsuite                      security/chntpw
security/distorm3                       security/gnutls
security/gpgme                          security/libhttpseverywhere
security/libident                       security/libnipper
security/libssh                         security/p5-File-Scan-ClamAV
security/pgp                            security/py-passlib
security/sudo                           security/tcltls
shells/es                               shells/py-qtconsole
sysutils/awscli                         sysutils/beats
sysutils/cdrtools                       sysutils/cl-launch
sysutils/consul                         sysutils/duplicity
sysutils/facter                         sysutils/google-cloud-sdk
sysutils/gsmartcontrol                  sysutils/mcollective
sysutils/mcollective-plugins            sysutils/p5-Capture-Tiny
sysutils/py-elasticsearch-curator       sysutils/ruby-puppet-syntax
sysutils/ruby-r10k                      sysutils/salt
sysutils/setquota                       sysutils/terraform
sysutils/u-boot                         sysutils/wmcb
telephony/asterisk-sounds               telephony/libzrtp
textproc                                textproc/calibre
textproc/elasticsearch                  textproc/enchant
textproc/glimpse                        textproc/gtranslator
textproc/jq                             textproc/lgrind
textproc/libxml++                       textproc/libxml++3
textproc/p5-HTML-Summary                textproc/p5-LaTeXML
textproc/p5-PPIx-Regexp                 textproc/p5-Text-PDF
textproc/p5-Text-vCard                  textproc/p5-XML-RSS
textproc/p5-XML-Simple                  textproc/p5-XML-XPath
textproc/pdfgrep                        textproc/podofo
textproc/py-chardet                     textproc/tinyxml2
textproc/zathura                        www
www/cgicc                               www/chromium
www/dokuwiki                            www/epiphany
www/kibana                              www/larbin
www/lynx                                www/mongrel2
www/p5-WWW-Search                       www/p5-XML-Atom
www/php-markdown                        www/piwik
www/py-beautifulsoup4                   www/py-cheroot
www/py-requests                         www/py-urllib3
www/py-webob                            www/racktables
www/ratproxy                            www/sogo
www/sope                                www/squid
www/tor-browser                         www/webkit
www/webkitgtk4                          x11/byzi
x11/dbusmenu-qt                         x11/dclock
x11/dmenu                               x11/ede
x11/fsv                                 x11/gaia
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk+3
x11/gtk2mm                              x11/gtk3mm
x11/gtkglextmm                          x11/gtksourceviewmm3
x11/kde4                                x11/kdirstat
x11/libqaccessibilityclient             x11/ogle
x11/qt5                                 x11/sct
x11/smplayer                            x11/smtube
x11/tk                                  x11/tkdnd
x11/tkhtml                              x11/tktable
x11/tktray                              x11/tktreectrl
x11/wxSVG                               x11/x11vnc
x11/xcb                                 x11/xprompt
x11/xscreensaver

== archivers ========================================================= 01/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

lha

  ~ Makefile

  > groff is actually unused, drop USE_GROFF, no package change, no bump:
  > man/mann/lha.n is commented out in the PLIST
  > man/ja_JP.EUC/man1/lha.1 is installed unformatted even with USE_GROFF
  > (schwarze@)

libtar

  ~ Makefile

  > tls without threads -> no tls (espie@)

luazlib

  ~ patches/patch-test_lua

  > regen (danj@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

cantata

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

moc

  ~ Makefile

  > vpx builds just fine with base clang instead of ports clang, unhardcode
  > libestdc++ accordingly. (espie@)

p5-Audio-Musepack

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Audio-Musepack-1.0.1. (benoit@)

pavucontrol

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

wmtune

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

== cad =============================================================== 03/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

xtrkcad

  ~ patches/patch-app_bin_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Simple update to 4.3.0 (sebastia@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-app_lib_CMakeLists_txt

  > Add patch file missed in last commit (sebastia@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Fixup Makefile, Need more coffee (sebastia@)

== converters ======================================================== 04/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

pflogx

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 05/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

architect

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

evolution-data-server

  - patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  - patches/patch-cmake_modules_SetupBuildFlags_cmake

  > Update to evolution-data-server-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

gdbm

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc now supports .ta and .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

gnats

  ~ Makefile

  > Drop USE_GROFF now that mandoc(1) supports .ta.
  > Issue first reported by brad@ in 2011. (schwarze@)

p5-DBIx-Class-Cursor-Cached

  > Update to p5-DBIx-Class-Cursor-Cached-1.001004. (benoit@)

p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder

  > Update to p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder-1.67. (benoit@)

pgtcl

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Take maintainership. ok old maintainer, espie@
  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib. (stu@)

postgresql

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_pl_plperl_GNUmakefile

  > Fix bug with create extension plperl
  > ( Util.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched )
  > Spotted and fix by Markus Hennecke, Thanks ! (pea@)

puppetdb4

  > Update to 4.4.0, mostly some performance tweaks (sebastia@)

ruby-hiera3

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Simple update to 3.3.1 (sebastia@)

sqlports

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Info.pm
  ~ files/TreeWalker.pm                   ~ pkg/DESCR-compact
  ~ pkg/DESCR-main

  > support WANT_CXX and LIBECXX in sqlports (espie@)

tdbc

  - patches/patch-configure_in            - patches/patch-tclconfig_tcl_m4
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-pkgIndex_tcl_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 1.0.4. (stu@)

tdbc-sqlite3

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update to 1.0.4. (stu@)

== devel ============================================================= 06/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Link devel/py-uv. (edd@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't forget to link the python3 FLAVOR of devel/py-uv. (edd@)

appstream-glib

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to appstream-glib-0.6.13. (ajacoutot@)

arm-elf

  + gdb/patches/patch-sim_arm_armsupp_c

  > return a value, taken from git (espie@)

arm-none-eabi

  - gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_config_aarch64_geniterators_sh
  - gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_gcc_c    ~ gcc-linaro/Makefile
  ~ gcc-linaro/distinfo
  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_config_arm_unknown-elf_h
  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_config_host
  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-libgcc_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-libiberty_Makefile_in
  ~ gcc-linaro/pkg/PFRAG.aarch64          ~ gcc-linaro/pkg/PFRAG.arm
  + gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_configure

  > Update to gcc-linaro-6.3-2017.02 so that we can continue to build
  > newer U-Boots whose SPL object files get too big to link.  U-Boot
  > will require gcc 6.0 or later for ARM starting with v2018.01.
  > ok jsg@ (patrick@)

  ~ gcc-linaro/patches/patch-gcc_configure

  > Fixup and remove duplicate addition of a patch. (patrick@)

atk2mm

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

autogen

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

bullet

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

cmocka

  + patches/patch-ConfigureChecks_cmake

  > actually exert tls in the check, so that the absence of -pthread makes it
  > fail. (espie@)

cppcheck

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to cppcheck-1.79 (gsoares@)

ctftools

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

git

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-t_t9200-git-cvsexportcommit_sh
  ~ patches/patch-t_test-lib_sh           ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to git-2.13.0. (benoit@)

glib2

  ~ patches/patch-gio_kqueue_gkqueuefilemonitor_c
  ~ patches/patch-gio_kqueue_kqueue-helper_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to glib2-2.52.2. (ajacoutot@)

glib2mm

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

gmc4cc

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

jdk

  ~ 1.8/Makefile

  > no longer hangs. make sure your ld.so is uptodate!!! (espie@)

kf5

  + kfilemetadata/patches/patch-src_xattr_p_h

  > missing include (espie@)

lam

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc supports .ta now, drop USE_GROFF and bump; ok todd@ naddy@
  > (schwarze@)

leatherman

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to leatherman-0.12.1
  > ok sebastia@ (new maintainer) (jasper@)

libbfio

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

libbio

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

libregexp9

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

libsigc++-2

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

libsoup

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libsoup-2.58.1. (ajacoutot@)

libutf

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

luaprofiler

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

mk

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

msp430

  ~ libc/Makefile

  > zap remaining trailing / at end of WRK* (espie@)

  ~ binutils/Makefile

  > Werror considered harmful (espie@)

nspr

  ~ Makefile

  > add aarch64 to ONLY_FOR_ARCHS, missed commit when I fixed the patches
  > (sthen@)

openmpi

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant blank line differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

p5-B-Hooks-OP-Check

  > Update to p5-B-Hooks-OP-Check-0.21. (benoit@)

p5-Class-Multimethods

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Class-Multimethods-1.701. (benoit@)

p5-Class-Tiny

  > Update to p5-Class-Tiny-1.006. (benoit@)

p5-Context-Preserve

  > Update to p5-Context-Preserve-0.02. (benoit@)

p5-DateTime-Format-Pg

  > Update to p5-DateTime-Format-Pg-0.16013. (benoit@)

p5-DateTime-Set

  > Update to p5-DateTime-Set-0.3900. (benoit@)

p5-Devel-Cover

  > Update to p5-Devel-Cover-1.25. (benoit@)

p5-Devel-PartialDump

  > Update to p5-Devel-PartialDump-0.18. (benoit@)

p5-Expect

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

p5-File-ChangeNotify

  > Update to p5-File-ChangeNotify-0.27. (benoit@)

p5-File-DesktopEntry

  > Update to p5-File-DesktopEntry-0.22. (benoit@)

p5-File-HomeDir

  > Update to p5-File-HomeDir-1.002. (benoit@)

p5-File-RsyncP

  > Update to p5-File-RsyncP-0.74. (benoit@)

p5-File-pushd

  > Update to p5-File-pushd-1.014. (benoit@)

p5-IO-Pager

  > Update to p5-IO-Pager-0.38. (benoit@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-IO-Pager-0.39. (benoit@)

p5-IPC-Run

  > Update to p5-IPC-Run-0.95. (benoit@)

  > Update to p5-IPC-Run-0.96. (benoit@)

p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon-1.00. (benoit@)

p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate

  > Update to p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate-1.25. (benoit@)

  > Update to p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate-1.26. (benoit@)

p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers

  > Update to p5-MooseX-AttributeHelpers-0.25. (benoit@)

p5-MooseX-Traits

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-MooseX-Traits-0.13. (benoit@)

p5-PAR

  > Update to p5-PAR-1.015. (benoit@)

p5-Parse-Method-Signatures

  > Update to p5-Parse-Method-Signatures-1.003019. (benoit@)

p5-Path-Class

  > Update to p5-Path-Class-0.37. (benoit@)

p5-Path-Tiny

  > Update to p5-Path-Tiny-0.104. (benoit@)

p5-Perl6-Junction

  > Update to p5-Perl6-Junction-1.60000. (benoit@)

p5-PerlIO-eol

  > Update to p5-PerlIO-eol-0.16. (benoit@)

p5-Set-Object

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Set-Object-1.35. (benoit@)

p5-Sub-Uplevel

  > Update to p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2800. (benoit@)

p5-Sys-SigAction

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Sys-SigAction-0.23. (benoit@)

p5-Term-Shell

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Term-Shell-0.09. (benoit@)

p5-Test-File-ShareDir

  > Update to p5-Test-File-ShareDir-1.001002. (benoit@)

p5-Test-MockObject

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Test-MockObject-1.20161202. (benoit@)

p5-Test-NoTabs

  > Update to p5-Test-NoTabs-2.00. (benoit@)

pangomm

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

pcre++

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

ptlib

  ~ patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_osutil_cxx
  + patches/patch-plugins_vidinput_bsd_vidinput_bsd_cxx
  + patches/patch-plugins_vidinput_v4l2_vidinput_v4l2_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_common_osutils_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_common_sockets_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_assert_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_channel_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_remconn_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_serchan_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_socket_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_svcproc_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_tlib_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_ptlib_unix_tlibthrd_cxx

  > make it build with clang, mostly misses unistd.h everywhere (espie@)

py-backports-functools-lru-cache

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-backports-functools-lru-cache 1.4 (shadchin@)

py-certifi

  > Bump to 2017.4.17
  > OK shadchin@ (sebastia@)

py-hypothesis

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-hypothesis 3.8.3 (shadchin@)

py-lazy-object-proxy

  > Update to py-lazy-object-proxy 1.3.1 (shadchin@)

py-test-cov

  > Update to py-test-cov 2.5.0 (shadchin@)

  > Update to py-test-cov 2.5.1 (shadchin@)

py-uncompyle6

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-uncompyle6 2.9.11 (shadchin@)

py-uv

  + patches/patch-setup_libuv_py          + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import devel/py-uv.

py-voluptuous

  > simple update to 0.10.5, fixing some unicode translations (sebastia@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register tryton and trytond removal. (ajacoutot@)

ruby-gettext-setup

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 0.24 (sebastia@)

ruby-puppet_forge

  > simple update to 2.2.4, loosen dependency to ruby-minitar (sebastia@)

sdl2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-include_SDL_endian_h

  > Use endian.h to determine endianess instead of an incomplete list of
  > arch ifdefs which didn't cover powerpc.
  > From Donovan Watteau. (jsg@)

sfio

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

spidermonkey38

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

tcllib

  ~ Makefile

  > New home for DISTFILES. (stu@)

  ~ patches/patch-installer_tcl
  ~ patches/patch-support_installation_actions_tcl
  ~ patches/patch-support_installation_modules_tcl
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 1.18pl0. (stu@)

tclthread

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.8.0. (stu@)

ti-msp430gcc

  ~ Makefile

  > zap remaining trailing / at end of WRK* (espie@)

tig

  > Update tig to 2.2.2. (fcambus@)

tklib

  ~ Makefile

  > New home for DISTFILES. (stu@)

  ~ patches/patch-support_installation_modules_tcl
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 0.6pl3. (stu@)

uthash

  ~ patches/patch-tests_Makefile

  > Update devel/uthash to 2.0.2, and take maintainership.
  > Also remove the unneeded PORTHOME directive. (fcambus@)

vte3

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

xdg-utils

  ~ patches/patch-scripts_xdg-email_in    ~ patches/patch-scripts_xdg-mime_in
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_xdg-open_in
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_xdg-screensaver_in
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_xdg-utils-common_in

  > Update to xdg-utils-1.1.2. (ajacoutot@)

== editors =========================================================== 07/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

editors

  ~ Makefile

  > Link editors/py-neovim. (edd@)

emacs21

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_s_openbsd_h

  > clang can't link with gcc, so add the missing define in the clang case.
  > and it can't optimize malloc too much, or the undump magic fails.
  > (thanks to kettenis@ for the second part) (espie@)

joe

  > Update to joe-4.4. (benoit@)

neovim

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-runtime_autoload_health_provider_vim
  + patch-runtime_autoload_health_vim

  > Neovim: Fix various bits in ':CheckHealth', including detection of Python.
  > Issue found by tb@ when the ${LOCALBASE}/bin/python symlink is not
  > existing.
  > Upstream fixed a couple of other bugs in the same PR. Thanks all.
  > OK tb@ (edd@)

py-neovim

  > New import:
  >     Import editors/py-neovim.

se

  ~ Makefile

  > identical output, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

subtitleeditor

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

tpad

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_tpad_open_guard_c
  + patches/patch-src_tpad_print_c        + patches/patch-src_tpad_print_h

  > Drop nonsensical inlines (also matches upstream) for clang.
  > Fix a glaring misunderstanding how array parameters work in C, while here.
  > (naddy@)

== education ========================================================= 08/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/education

gamgi

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

== emulators ========================================================= 09/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

qemu

  ~ Makefile

  > - Remove --enable-curses as the probe is run anyway
  > - Add ncursesw to WANTLIB
  > from Brad (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > readd --enable-curses, it causes configure to exit out if curses isn't
  > detected, so we shouldn't run into it silently breaking again in future.
  > ok Brad (sthen@)

simh

  ~ Makefile

  > clang just does not do lto in our configuration (espie@)

stella

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-Makefile

  > don't try to compile C files with c++, clang really doesn't like that.
  > Fix the flags so that png is found again.
  > Unconfuse LDFLAGS and CXXFLAGS> (espie@)

vbam

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-fex_fex_blargg_common_h

  > let it build with clang (espie@)

== fonts ============================================================= 10/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/fonts

spranq-ecofont-ttf

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

== games ============================================================= 11/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

blobwars

  ~ patches/patch-makefile                ~ patches/patch-src_init_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_cpp            ~ patches/patch-src_map_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to blobwars-2.00.
  > ok rsadowski@ (kili@)

  - patches/patch-makefile

  > Grr. rm patches/patch-makefile. (kili@)

crimson

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-src_cf_path_cpp

  > fix crimson build. from freebsd (espie@)

dhewm3

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

dustrac

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt

  > simple fixes for clang (espie@)

egoboo

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

extremetuxracer

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_quadtree_cpp

  > clang: pointer comparison
  > WANT_CXX (espie@)

falconseye

  + patches/patch-win_jtp_winjtp_c

  > missing return value, clang fixed (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

galois

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_grid_h

  > most esoteric fix ever for clang (espie@)

hypatia

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

lostpixels

  ~ Makefile

  > lose the / at end of WRKDIST (espie@)

love

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

micropolis

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Micropolis
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_g_ani_c         ~ patches/patch-src_sim_g_bigmap_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_g_map_c         ~ patches/patch-src_sim_g_setup_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_headers_sim_h   ~ patches/patch-src_sim_makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_alloc_c       ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_disast_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_eval_c        ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_fileio_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_gen_c         ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_init_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_msg_c         ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_power_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_scan_c        ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_sim_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_traf_c        ~ patches/patch-src_sim_s_zone_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_sim_c           ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_budget_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_con_c         ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_date_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_editor_c      ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_eval_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_graph_c       ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_keys_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_map_c         ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_resrc_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_sound_c       ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_sprite_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_stubs_c       ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_tk_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_tool_c        ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_update_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_util_c        ~ patches/patch-src_sim_w_x_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_makefile        ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_tclcmdmz_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_tclenv_c        ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_tclglob_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_tclparse_c      ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_tclunxaz_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tcl_tclutil_c       ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_config_linux
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_config_mk
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxcclk_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxclck_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxfcmd_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxfsca_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxgdat_y
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxint_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxlib_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxproc_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxsig_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxstr_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_src_tclxunix_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_tkucbsrc_tkevent_sed
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_ucbsrc_makefile
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_ucbsrc_tclbasic_sed
  ~ patches/patch-src_tclx_ucbsrc_tclexpr_sed
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_makefile         ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkbitmap_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkbutton_c       ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkcmds_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkconfig_c       ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkcursor_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkerror_c        ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkevent_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkfont_c         ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkoption_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkpack_c         ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkpixmap_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkrawtcp_c       ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkselect_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tksend_c         ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkshare_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkwindow_c       ~ patches/patch-src_tk_tkwm_c

  > use modern idioms for subst, pass X11BASE on the command line.
  > regen all patches for newer headers. (espie@)

nethack

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

puzzles

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_gtk            ~ patches/patch-gtk_c

  > Update to a newer git snapshot, fix urls while here (landry@)

qgo

  + patches/patch-src_matrix_cpp          + patches/patch-src_tree_cpp

  > iostream.h is dead, deal with it (espie@)

slash

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

slash-em

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

starlanes

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-starlanes_c

  > remove old build earlier.
  > fixes for clang, mostly namespace collision, and a portability bug (espie@)

sudoku

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

taxipilot

  + patches/patch-taxipilot_movingobject_cpp

  > C++ and temporaries, fixes clang (espie@)

ufoai

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ base/patches/patch-build_flags_mk
  + base/patches/patch-src_client_battlescape_cl_particle_cpp
  + base/patches/patch-src_client_renderer_r_state_cpp
  + base/patches/patch-src_shared_shared_cpp
  + base/patches/patch-src_shared_sharedptr_h
  + base/patches/patch-src_shared_ufotypes_h
  + base/patches/patch-src_shared_vector_h
  + base/patches/patch-src_tools_memory_cpp
  + base/patches/patch-src_tools_radiant_libs_string_WildcardMatcher_h
  +
base/patches/patch-src_tools_radiant_radiant_ui_colourscheme_ColourSchemeManager_h
  + base/patches/patch-src_tools_radiant_radiant_ui_colourscheme_ColourScheme_h

  > fix configury for clang, fix code for building under more stringent C++11
  > (espie@)

wanderer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-edit_c
  ~ patches/patch-m_c                     + patches/patch-display_c
  + patches/patch-game_c                  + patches/patch-monsters_c
  + patches/patch-read_c                  + patches/patch-scores_c
  + patches/patch-wand_head_h

  > let it build with clang, fix quite a few oddities while there (espie@)

wtf

  > Update to wtf-20170510. (benoit@)

xbattle

  ~ Makefile

  > Only minor whitespace differences between groff and mandoc caused
  > by invalid man(7) syntax, so drop USE_GROFF. (schwarze@)

  ~ patches/patch-command_c               ~ patches/patch-draw_c
  ~ patches/patch-edit_c                  ~ patches/patch-error_c
  ~ patches/patch-extern_h                ~ patches/patch-init_c
  ~ patches/patch-main_c                  ~ patches/patch-replay_c
  ~ patches/patch-shape_c                 ~ patches/patch-utils_c
  ~ patches/patch-window_c                + patches/patch-load_c
  + patches/patch-parse_c                 + patches/patch-shape_diamond_c
  + patches/patch-shape_hex_c             + patches/patch-shape_octagon_c
  + patches/patch-shape_square_c          + patches/patch-shape_triangle_c
  + patches/patch-update_c

  > give prototypes/forward declarations until clang stops warnings. (espie@)

xchomp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-demo_c
  ~ patches/patch-main_c                  ~ patches/patch-props_c
  + patches/patch-contact_c               + patches/patch-drivers_c
  + patches/patch-maze_c                  + patches/patch-resources_c
  + patches/patch-status_c                + patches/patch-xchomp_h

  > fix build with clang. clean-up prototypes, it's not that large. (espie@)

zaz

  + patches/patch-src_mixer_cpp           + patches/patch-src_mixer_h

  > compile with clang (espie@)

== geo =============================================================== 12/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

qgis

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 13/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

DevIL

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-m4_devil-definitions_m4
  + patches/patch-configure_ac            + patches/patch-include_IL_il_h
  + patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in

  > turns out clang is more picky about C vs C++ (espie@)

argyll

  + patches/patch-icc_icc_h

  > simple fix for clang. took me a while to figure out "thanks to" jam.
  > (espie@)

asymptote

  ~ Makefile

  > zap remaining trailing / at end of WRK* (espie@)

cairomm

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

cfdg

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

djview4

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant formatting differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

djvulibre

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant formatting differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

gmt

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant formatting differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

gracula

  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-gcl_c

  > fix build with clang (espie@)

ipe

  + patches/patch-src_ipe6upgrade_ipe6upgrade_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_ipeextract_ipeextract_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_ipelib_ipebase_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_ipelib_ipelatex_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_ipelib_ipepdfparser_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_ipetoipe_ipetoipe_cpp

  > missing includes, fixes clang (espie@)

libgexiv2

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libgexiv2-0.10.6. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > WANT_CXX (espie@)

liblqr

  + patches/patch-lqr_lqr_energy_c

  > fix package on clang, gnu89 inlines are a time-bomb. (espie@)

lsys

  + patches/patch-config_h_in             + patches/patch-main_cpp
  + patches/patch-util_h

  > trivial fixes for clang (espie@)

luvcview

  ~ patches/patch-v4l2uvc_h

  > get rid of trivial nested function as clang does not support them (espie@)

  + patches/patch-v4l2uvc_c

  > get rid of trivial nested function, as clang does not support this
  > extension (espie@)

makehuman

  + patches/patch-src_Animation_cpp       + patches/patch-src_ConsoleListener_h
  + patches/patch-src_util_cpp

  > correct C++, agrees with clang (espie@)

nomacs

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

p5-SVG

  > update to p5-SVG-2.75 (jasper@)

pdf2djvu

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

pstoedit

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

pycha

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to pycha-0.7.0
  > From semarie (danj@)

qimageblitz

  + patches/patch-blitz_CMakeLists_txt

  > obey CC (espie@)

shotwell

  ~ Makefile

  > use LIBECXX (espie@)

tesseract

  ~ tesseract/Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

tgif

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant formatting differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

tkpng

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib.
  > ok sebastia@ (maintainer) (stu@)

xanim

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-xa_g72x_c
  + patches/patch-xa_input_c              + patches/patch-xa_x11_c

  > fix mostly passing of bogus arguments to unused parameters; for clang
  > (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 14/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/infrastructure

bin

  ~ update-patches

  > bogus fuzz for two lines cases (espie@)

  ~ register-plist

  > allow register-plist to display a diff even without write access to
  > the plist directory. (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/PortBuilder.pm                    ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > make NO_CHECKSUM an option, as it causes too many problems on shared
  > dist farms. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Distfile.pm                       ~ DPB/Fetch.pm

  > filter any distfile name thru a normalize function, so that comparisons
  > are more accurate and we can get normal unix filesystem semantics. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PortGen/Port/CPAN.pm

  > Set CONFIGURE_STYLE = modbuild tiny for p5 ports using Module::Build::Tiny.
  > While at it, fix indentation. (tsg@)

  ~ DPB/Vars.pm

  > if I want to enforce rules on WRKDIST, I'd better respect them first
  > (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Distfile.pm

  > normalize just in case (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Heuristics.pm

  > when requeuing, all infos are not defined for all paths.
  > this is just a heuristics, so it doesn't matter, but the least
  > we can do is not crash (espie@)

man

  ~ man1/dpb.1

  > make NO_CHECKSUM an option, as it causes too many problems on shared
  > dist farms. (espie@)

mk

  ~ arch-defines.mk

  > Add aarch64 to ALL_ARCHS. OK espie@. (juanfra@)

  ~ arch-defines.mk

  > meh. need a LIBECXX for ports that depend loosely on estdc++ on !clang
  > (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > forbid any of the WRK* variables to end with a /
  > discussed with sthen@
  > various things are cleaner that way (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > sanitize DIST_SUBDIR as well, which is actually already clean thru
  > the ports tree (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk                           ~ modules.port.mk

  > crude mechanism to choose gcc4 or base clang automatically
  > ports clang turns out to be more complicated... we'll see what we do with
  > it later (espie@)

  ~ modules.port.mk

  > fix logic for !clang (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > support WANT_CXX and LIBECXX in sqlports (espie@)

  ~ arch-defines.mk

  > forgot to commit CXX11 list (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > ouch, WANT_CXX should trigger modules.port.mk
  > didn't run into that because my test cases had other modules (espie@)

== japanese ========================================================== 15/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

Wnn

  ~ Makefile

  > groff is not used at all, so delete USE_GROFF;
  > no package change, no bump;
  > OK espie@ (MAINTAINER) (schwarze@)

canna

  ~ Makefile

  > This port runs groff (along with jnroff) during the "build" target,
  > not during the "package" target, so "BUILD_DEPENDS += textproc/groff"
  > makes more sense than "USE_GROFF = Yes".
  > No package change, no bump.
  > OK espie@ (MAINTAINER) (schwarze@)

kakasi

  ~ Makefile

  > groff is not used at all, so delete USE_GROFF;
  > no package change, no bump;
  > OK espie@ (MAINTAINER) (schwarze@)

== java ============================================================== 16/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/java

tanukiwrapper

  ~ Makefile

  > zap remaining trailing / at end of WRK* (espie@)

== korean ============================================================ 17/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/korean

hanterm-xf

  ~ Makefile

  > Translate the manual page from EUC-KR to UTF-8 using iconv(1) at build
  > time and install the unformatted version to be processed by mandoc(1)
  > at run time rather than misformatting it with USE_GROFF.
  > OK Jung Lee (MAINTAINER) and naddy@ (schwarze@)

== lang ============================================================== 18/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

clojure

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

guile2

  - patches/patch-libguile_filesys_c      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to guile2-2.2.2.
  > Remove BROKEN, we'll see if it still hangs in dpb(1). (ajacoutot@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Fix packaging; reported by naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

tcl

  ~ 8.6/Makefile                          ~ 8.6/distinfo
  ~ 8.6/patches/patch-unix_Makefile_in    ~ 8.6/patches/patch-unix_configure
  ~ 8.6/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 8.6.6. (stu@)

  ~ 8.5/Makefile                          ~ 8.5/distinfo
  ~ 8.5/patches/patch-unix_Makefile_in    ~ 8.5/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 8.5.19. (stu@)

== mail ============================================================== 19/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

asmail

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant formatting differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

cyrus-imapd

  - patches/patch-imap_mailbox_c          - patches/patch-imap_sync_client_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-imap_mbexamine_c

  > Update to cyrus-imapd-2.5.11. (ajacoutot@)

elm

  + patches/patch-src_calendar_c          + patches/patch-src_edit_c

  > fix clang build (return values) (espie@)

evolution

  - patch-cmake_modules_SetupBuildFlags_cmake

  > Update to evolution-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

evolution-ews

  - patch-cmake_modules_SetupBuildFlags_cmake

  > Update to evolution-ews-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

imapsync

  > Update to 1.727 (pea@)

libetpan

  > Update to libetpan-1.8
  > From the ChangeLog: "fixed crash (CVE-2017-8825)" (danj@)

mimetic

  + patches/patch-mimetic_os_mmfile_cxx

  > trivial patch for clang (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

p5-Email-Valid

  > Update to p5-Email-Valid-1.202. (benoit@)

p5-MIME-Charset

  > Update to p5-MIME-Charset-1.012.2. (benoit@)

vrfy

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

zarafa

  ~ zarafa/Makefile

  > zap remaining trailing / at end of WRK* (espie@)

== math ============================================================== 20/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

aamath

  + patches/patch-expr_cc                 + patches/patch-expr_h

  > trivial fixes for clang (espie@)

foma

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to foma-0.9.17. (benoit@)

ginac

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

mcl

  + patches/patch-src_impala_matrix_c

  > restrict is a reserved keyword now (espie@)

netcdf

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-ncgen_ncgen_1

  > USE_GROFF no longer needed.  While here, add missing escaping
  > in the ncgen(1) manual that caused loss of a text line. (schwarze@)

openfst

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_accumulator_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_arc-map_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_config_h_in
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_determinize_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_encode_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_epsnormalize_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_equivalent_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_factor-weight_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_label-reachable_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_relabel_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_replace-util_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_replace_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_rmepsilon_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_rmfinalepsilon_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_script_compile-impl_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_sparse-tuple-weight_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_state-map_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_symbol-table-ops_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_synchronize_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_test-properties_h
  + patches/patch-src_include_fst_util_h

  > let it build with clang, mostly try => standard, plus some configure bugs
  > and hackery (espie@)

sc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-abbrev_c                ~ patches/patch-help_c
  ~ patches/patch-lex_c                   ~ patches/patch-psc_c
  ~ patches/patch-sc_c                    ~ patches/patch-sc_doc
  ~ patches/patch-sc_h                    ~ patches/patch-torev
  ~ patches/patch-vi_c                    ~ patches/patch-xmalloc_c
  + patches/patch-cmds_c                  + patches/patch-color_c
  + patches/patch-frame_c                 + patches/patch-gram_y
  + patches/patch-interp_c                + patches/patch-pipe_c
  + patches/patch-range_c                 + patches/patch-screen_c
  + patches/patch-sort_c                  + patches/patch-vmtbl_c

  > Fix missing return values, missing prototypes, missing includes; for clang.
  > Also fix numerous harmless warnings since they drown out the important
  > ones.
  > Fix code bugs revealed in the process. (naddy@)

veusz

  + patches/patch-veusz_helpers_src_qtloops_isnan_h

  > fix build with clang (espie@)

yorick

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

== meta ============================================================== 21/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/meta

gnome

  ~ Makefile

  > Welcome GNOME 3.24.2! (ajacoutot@)

tor-browser

  ~ Makefile

== misc ============================================================== 22/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-Finance-Bank-DE-DTA-Create

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

p5-I18N-Charset

  > Update to p5-I18N-Charset-1.417. (benoit@)

p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata

  > Update to p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata-0.601. (benoit@)

rocrail

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-analyser_impl_analyse_c
  + patches/patch-analyser_makefile       + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_dcc232_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_ddx_nmra_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_loconet_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_loconet_lnmaster_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_nmra_nmra_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_opendcc_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_p50x_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_impl_xpressnet_opendcc_c
  + patches/patch-rocdigs_makefile        + patches/patch-rocint_makefile
  + patches/patch-roclcdr_impl_tools_schedules_c
  + patches/patch-roclcdr_makefile        + patches/patch-rocrail_impl_action_c
  + patches/patch-rocrail_impl_display_c
  + patches/patch-rocrail_impl_hclient_c
  + patches/patch-rocrail_impl_modplan_c
  + patches/patch-rocrail_impl_snmp_c
  + patches/patch-rocrail_impl_srcpcon_c
  + patches/patch-rocrail_makefile        + patches/patch-rocs_gen_mdoc_c
  + patches/patch-rocs_gen_ogen_c         + patches/patch-rocs_gen_wgen_c
  + patches/patch-rocs_impl_mem_c         + patches/patch-rocs_impl_str_c
  + patches/patch-rocs_impl_unx_umutex_c
  + patches/patch-rocs_impl_unx_uthread_c
  + patches/patch-rocs_makefile           + patches/patch-rocs_public_rocs_h
  + patches/patch-rocutils_makefile       + patches/patch-rocview_makefile
  + patches/patch-unxgen_rocs_public_serial_h

  > make it build with clang, clean up a shitload of warnings and errors,
  > make it obey CFLAGS, extract the embedded source so we can patch it.
  > (espie@)

viz

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta and .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 23/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer1

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Bump to 1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gstreamer1-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ plugins-base/Makefile                 ~ plugins-base/distinfo
  ~ plugins-base/patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ plugins-base/patches/patch-gst_tcp_gstmultihandlesink_c
  ~ plugins-base/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gstreamer1-plugins-base-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile                 ~ plugins-good/distinfo
  ~ plugins-good/pkg/PLIST-main           ~ plugins-good/pkg/PLIST-pulse

  > Update to gstreamer1-plugins-good-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  - plugins-bad/pkg/patch-ext_apexsink_gstapexraop_c
  ~ plugins-bad/Makefile                  ~ plugins-bad/distinfo
  ~ plugins-bad/patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ plugins-bad/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gstreamer1-plugins-bad-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ plugins-ugly/Makefile                 ~ plugins-ugly/distinfo
  ~ plugins-ugly/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gstreamer1-plugins-ugly-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ plugins-libav/distinfo

  > Update to gstreamer1-plugins-libav-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ py-gstreamer/distinfo

  > Update to py3-gstreamer1-1.12.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ mm/Makefile
  + mm/patch-gstreamer_gstreamermm_audioclock_cc
  + mm/patch-gstreamer_gstreamermm_caps_cc
  + mm/patch-gstreamer_gstreamermm_caps_h

  > Fix build with gstreamer1 >=1.12 (ajacoutot@)

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile

  > vpx builds just fine with base clang instead of ports clang, unhardcode
  > libestdc++ accordingly. (espie@)

  ~ mm/Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

kguitar

  + patches/patch-kguitar_convertgp3_cpp
  + patches/patch-kguitar_convertgtp_cpp

  > missing includes, fixes clang (espie@)

libv4l

  > Update to libv4l 1.12.4
  > No functional change as the update only contains changes in libdvbv5 which
  > we
  > currently do not build on OpenBSD. (feinerer@)

  > Update to libv4l 1.12.5
  > (Again) no functional change as the update only contains changes in
  > libdvbv5
  > which we currently do not build on OpenBSD. (feinerer@)

libvpx

  ~ Makefile

  > vpx builds just fine with base clang instead of ports clang, unhardcode
  > libestdc++ accordingly. (espie@)

ogmrip

  + patches/patch-libogmrip_ogmrip-encoding_h

  > somewhat non trivial patch for clang (espie@)

sfml

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

streamdvd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-mplex_lpcmstrm_in_cpp   + patches/patch-mplex_mplex_cpp

  > make it build with clang, give it a proper makefile, separate C from C++,
  > add the required extern C, and fix one strrchr... (espie@)

x265

  ~ Makefile

  > builds fine with base clang (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 24/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

ap-utils

  ~ Makefile

  > These manuals are written in such a messy style that they actually
  > look a bit better with mandoc than with groff (but no tool will
  > make them look nice).  Drop USE_GROFF. (schwarze@)

arpwatch

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

bro

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

iperf

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > fix build with clang, just remove nonsensical configure fragment (espie@)

iplog

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc supports .ta now, so drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

libnet

  ~ 1.0/Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

libproxy

  ~ patches/patch-libproxy_CMakeLists_txt

  > Update to libproxy-0.4.15. (ajacoutot@)

librsync

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_search_c

  > Fix a crash that can affect duplicity.
  > Problem reported by danj@, already fixed upstream. (jca@)

maradns

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

minbif

  ~ patches/patch-src_server_poll_inetd_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_im_request_cpp      + patches/patch-src_irc_dcc_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_sockwrap_sockwrap_cpp

  > missing unistd (espie@)

mutella

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-mutella_common_h
  + patches/patch-mutella_uiremote_cpp

  > trivial clang  fixes (espie@)

netpipes

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

olsrd

  - pkg/DESCR-plugins                     - pkg/MESSAGE-main
  - pkg/PLIST-plugins                     ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-make_Makefile_obsd
  ~ patches/patch-src_cfgparser_local_mk
  ~ patches/patch-src_plugin_loader_c     ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-src_bsd_kernel_routes_c
  + patches/patch-src_bsd_net_c           + patches/patch-src_olsr_random_h
  + patches/patch-src_unix_ifnet_c        + pkg/olsrd.rc

  > Update our very much outdated net/olsrd port to current release 0.9.0.3.
  > Add patches for rdomain support and a few bug fixes.
  > Roll the -plugins subpackage into -main, and add an rc.d script.
  > Lightly tested in Berlin's Freifunk OLSR mesh over ral(4) in IBSS mode.
  > martin@ has rescinded maintainership which I am taking over.
  > ok sthen@ (stsp@)

openfire

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

openvpn

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Security update to openvpn-2.4.2
  > OK gonzalo@ jca@ (maitainer) (danj@)

owncloudclient

  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_application_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_libsync_utility_cpp

  > update to owncloudclient-2.3.2 (kirby@)

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

p5-Net-Dict

  > Update to p5-Net-Dict-2.21. (benoit@)

packit

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

pchar

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-PctestIpv4File_cc
  + patches/patch-PctestIpv4_h            + patches/patch-PctestIpv6File_cc
  + patches/patch-PctestIpv6_h            + patches/patch-Pctest_h
  + patches/patch-ResultTable_cc          + patches/patch-TestRecord_cc
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-main_cc

  > fix a number of warnings and errors for clang (naddy@)

pork

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_pork_h
  + patches/patch-src_pork_queue_c

  > The author did not understand the semantics of "inline" at all.
  > Define it away.  Fixes the build with clang. (naddy@)

prosody

  ~ patches/patch-certs_Makefile          ~ patches/patch-prosody
  ~ patches/patch-tests_test_lua

  > Update to prosody-0.9.12
  > From Henrik Friedrichsen (maintainer) (danj@)

  - patches/patch-prosody                 + patches/patch-tests_run_tests_sh

  > Missed in previous (danj@)

py-botocore

  > Update to py-botocore-1.5.47. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to py-botocore-1.5.48. (ajacoutot@)

queryperf

  > Update to queryperf-9.11.1. (benoit@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Update licence spotted by sthen@, thanks ! (benoit@)

sing

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

sipsak

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

tcl-snmptools

  + patches/patch-configure

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib.
  > Better install dir. Slight Makefile tidy. Separated build.
  > ok matthieu@ (maintainer) (stu@)

tclcurl

  + patches/patch-configure

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib. (stu@)

tcpreplay

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

tcpshow

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

tcpslice

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

telepathy

  ~ folks/Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

transmission

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

znc

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

== news ============================================================== 25/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

aub

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc supports .ta now, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

tin

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta and .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

== plan9 ============================================================= 26/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/plan9

plan9port

  ~ patches/patch-bin_9c

  > update to latest github commit (gsoares@)

== print ============================================================= 27/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

apsfilter

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

bibview

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

cups-filters

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

enscript

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta and .DT, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

ghostview

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta and .DT, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

l2a

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

poppler

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

ptouch-driver

  ~ Makefile

  > uses gnu89-inlines; fixes build with clang (jasper@)

py-relatorio

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-relatorio-0.6.4
  > From semarie (danj@)

transfig

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta and .DT, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

== productivity ====================================================== 28/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

productivity

  ~ Makefile

  > Delete tryton; the version we have in ports is not really maintained. I
  > started
  > to work on an diff to update everything to the latest release just to
  > realise
  > that there wasn't a point in doing this it's essentially a matter of
  > ftp+tar xzf. Not worth maintaining 100+ packages. (ajacoutot@)

fet

  + patches/patch-src_engine_generate_cpp
  +
patches/patch-src_interface_constraintstudentsactivitytagmaxhourscontinuouslyform_h
  + patches/patch-src_interface_constraintstudentsactivitytagmaxhoursdailyform_h
  + patches/patch-src_interface_timetablegenerateform_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_interface_timetablegeneratemultipleform_cpp

  > fixes for clang, don't collide with std::mutex, fix include guards (espie@)

glabels

  ~ Makefile

  > unhardcode libestdc++ (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix fix... replace estdc++ with LIBECXX
  > found by aja@ (espie@)

qhacc

  + patches/patch-plugins_graphs_grapher_cpp

  > trivial fix for clang (espie@)

siag

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

tryton

  - DESCR-module                          - Makefile
  - Makefile.inc                          - account/Makefile
  - account/distinfo                      - account/pkg/PLIST
  - account_asset/Makefile                - account_asset/distinfo
  - account_asset/pkg/PLIST               - account_be/Makefile
  - account_be/distinfo                   - account_be/pkg/PLIST
  - account_credit_limit/Makefile         - account_credit_limit/distinfo
  - account_credit_limit/pkg/PLIST        - account_de_skr03/Makefile
  - account_de_skr03/distinfo             - account_de_skr03/pkg/PLIST
  - account_dunning/Makefile              - account_dunning/distinfo
  - account_dunning/pkg/PLIST             - account_dunning_letter/Makefile
  - account_dunning_letter/distinfo       - account_dunning_letter/pkg/PLIST
  - account_fr/Makefile                   - account_fr/distinfo
  - account_fr/pkg/PLIST                  - account_invoice/Makefile
  - account_invoice/distinfo              - account_invoice/pkg/PLIST
  - account_invoice_history/Makefile      - account_invoice_history/distinfo
  - account_invoice_history/pkg/PLIST
  - account_invoice_line_standalone/Makefile
  - account_invoice_line_standalone/distinfo
  - account_invoice_line_standalone/pkg/PLIST
  - account_invoice_stock/Makefile        - account_invoice_stock/distinfo
  - account_invoice_stock/pkg/PLIST       - account_payment/Makefile
  - account_payment/distinfo              - account_payment/pkg/PLIST
  - account_payment_sepa/Makefile         - account_payment_sepa/distinfo
  - account_payment_sepa/pkg/PLIST        - account_product/Makefile
  - account_product/distinfo              - account_product/pkg/PLIST
  - account_statement/Makefile            - account_statement/distinfo
  - account_statement/pkg/PLIST           - account_stock_anglo_saxon/Makefile
  - account_stock_anglo_saxon/distinfo    - account_stock_anglo_saxon/pkg/PLIST
  - account_stock_continental/Makefile    - account_stock_continental/distinfo
  - account_stock_continental/pkg/PLIST   - analytic_account/Makefile
  - analytic_account/distinfo             - analytic_account/pkg/PLIST
  - analytic_invoice/Makefile             - analytic_invoice/distinfo
  - analytic_invoice/pkg/PLIST            - analytic_purchase/Makefile
  - analytic_purchase/distinfo            - analytic_purchase/pkg/PLIST
  - analytic_sale/Makefile                - analytic_sale/distinfo
  - analytic_sale/pkg/PLIST               - bank/Makefile
  - bank/distinfo                         - bank/pkg/PLIST
  - calendar/Makefile                     - calendar/distinfo
  - calendar/pkg/PLIST                    - calendar_classification/Makefile
  - calendar_classification/distinfo      - calendar_classification/pkg/PLIST
  - calendar_scheduling/Makefile          - calendar_scheduling/distinfo
  - calendar_scheduling/pkg/PLIST         - calendar_todo/Makefile
  - calendar_todo/distinfo                - calendar_todo/pkg/PLIST
  - carrier/Makefile                      - carrier/distinfo
  - carrier/pkg/PLIST                     - carrier_percentage/Makefile
  - carrier_percentage/distinfo           - carrier_percentage/pkg/PLIST
  - carrier_weight/Makefile               - carrier_weight/distinfo
  - carrier_weight/pkg/PLIST              - company/Makefile
  - company/distinfo                      - company/pkg/PLIST
  - company_work_time/Makefile            - company_work_time/distinfo
  - company_work_time/pkg/PLIST           - country/Makefile
  - country/distinfo                      - country/pkg/PLIST
  - currency/Makefile                     - currency/distinfo
  - currency/pkg/PLIST                    - dashboard/Makefile
  - dashboard/distinfo                    - dashboard/pkg/PLIST
  - google_maps/Makefile                  - google_maps/distinfo
  - google_maps/pkg/PLIST                 - ldap_authentication/Makefile
  - ldap_authentication/distinfo          - ldap_authentication/pkg/PLIST
  - ldap_connection/Makefile              - ldap_connection/distinfo
  - ldap_connection/pkg/PLIST             - party/Makefile
  - party/distinfo                        - party/pkg/PLIST
  - party_relationship/Makefile           - party_relationship/distinfo
  - party_relationship/pkg/PLIST          - party_siret/Makefile
  - party_siret/distinfo                  - party_siret/pkg/PLIST
  - party_vcarddav/Makefile               - party_vcarddav/distinfo
  - party_vcarddav/pkg/PLIST              - product/Makefile
  - product/distinfo                      - product/pkg/PLIST
  - product_attribute/Makefile            - product_attribute/distinfo
  - product_attribute/pkg/PLIST           - product_cost_fifo/Makefile
  - product_cost_fifo/distinfo            - product_cost_fifo/pkg/PLIST
  - product_cost_history/Makefile         - product_cost_history/distinfo
  - product_cost_history/pkg/PLIST        - product_measurements/Makefile
  - product_measurements/distinfo         - product_measurements/pkg/PLIST
  - product_price_list/Makefile           - product_price_list/distinfo
  - product_price_list/pkg/PLIST          - production/Makefile
  - production/distinfo                   - production/pkg/PLIST
  - project/Makefile                      - project/distinfo
  - project/pkg/PLIST                     - project_invoice/Makefile
  - project_invoice/distinfo              - project_invoice/pkg/PLIST
  - project_plan/Makefile                 - project_plan/distinfo
  - project_plan/pkg/PLIST                - project_revenue/Makefile
  - project_revenue/distinfo              - project_revenue/pkg/PLIST
  - proteus/Makefile                      - proteus/distinfo
  - proteus/pkg/DESCR                     - proteus/pkg/PLIST
  - purchase/Makefile                     - purchase/distinfo
  - purchase/pkg/PLIST
  - purchase_invoice_line_standalone/Makefile
  - purchase_invoice_line_standalone/distinfo
  - purchase_invoice_line_standalone/pkg/PLIST
  - purchase_shipment_cost/Makefile       - purchase_shipment_cost/distinfo
  - purchase_shipment_cost/pkg/PLIST      - sale/Makefile
  - sale/distinfo                         - sale/pkg/PLIST
  - sale_credit_limit/Makefile            - sale_credit_limit/distinfo
  - sale_credit_limit/pkg/PLIST           - sale_invoice_grouping/Makefile
  - sale_invoice_grouping/distinfo        - sale_invoice_grouping/pkg/PLIST
  - sale_opportunity/Makefile             - sale_opportunity/distinfo
  - sale_opportunity/pkg/PLIST            - sale_price_list/Makefile
  - sale_price_list/distinfo              - sale_price_list/pkg/PLIST
  - sale_shipment_cost/Makefile           - sale_shipment_cost/distinfo
  - sale_shipment_cost/pkg/PLIST          - sale_shipment_grouping/Makefile
  - sale_shipment_grouping/distinfo       - sale_shipment_grouping/pkg/PLIST
  - sale_supply/Makefile                  - sale_supply/distinfo
  - sale_supply/pkg/PLIST                 - sale_supply_drop_shipment/Makefile
  - sale_supply_drop_shipment/distinfo    - sale_supply_drop_shipment/pkg/PLIST
  - stock/Makefile                        - stock/distinfo
  - stock/pkg/PLIST                       - stock_forecast/Makefile
  - stock_forecast/distinfo               - stock_forecast/pkg/PLIST
  - stock_inventory_location/Makefile     - stock_inventory_location/distinfo
  - stock_inventory_location/pkg/PLIST    - stock_location_sequence/Makefile
  - stock_location_sequence/distinfo      - stock_location_sequence/pkg/PLIST
  - stock_lot/Makefile                    - stock_lot/distinfo
  - stock_lot/pkg/PLIST                   - stock_package/Makefile
  - stock_package/distinfo                - stock_package/pkg/PLIST
  - stock_product_location/Makefile       - stock_product_location/distinfo
  - stock_product_location/pkg/PLIST      - stock_split/Makefile
  - stock_split/distinfo                  - stock_split/pkg/PLIST
  - stock_supply/Makefile                 - stock_supply/distinfo
  - stock_supply/pkg/PLIST                - stock_supply_day/Makefile
  - stock_supply_day/distinfo             - stock_supply_day/pkg/PLIST
  - stock_supply_forecast/Makefile        - stock_supply_forecast/distinfo
  - stock_supply_forecast/pkg/PLIST       - stock_supply_production/Makefile
  - stock_supply_production/distinfo      - stock_supply_production/pkg/PLIST
  - timesheet/Makefile                    - timesheet/distinfo
  - timesheet/pkg/PLIST                   - timesheet_cost/Makefile
  - timesheet_cost/distinfo               - timesheet_cost/pkg/PLIST
  - tryton/Makefile                       - tryton/distinfo
  - tryton/pkg/DESCR                      - tryton/pkg/PLIST
  - trytond/Makefile                      - trytond/distinfo
  - trytond/patches/patch-etc_trytond_conf
  - trytond/pkg/DESCR                     - trytond/pkg/PLIST
  - trytond/pkg/README                    - trytond/pkg/trytond.rc

  > Delete tryton; the version we have in ports is not really maintained. I
  > started
  > to work on an diff to update everything to the latest release just to
  > realise
  > that there wasn't a point in doing this it's essentially a matter of
  > ftp+tar xzf. Not worth maintaining 100+ packages. (ajacoutot@)

when

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

workrave

  ~ Makefile

  > WANT_CXX. Adjust XOPEN_SOURCE to let libc++ work (espie@)

== security ========================================================== 29/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

botan2

  ~ patches/patch-configure_py

  > buggy configure, add support for -L, as clang will not link with /usr/local
  > by default.
  > (patch sent to upstream) (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

burpsuite

  > update burpsuite to 1.7.22.
  > release notes: http://releases.portswigger.net/2017/04/1722.html
  > (rpointel@)

chntpw

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

distorm3

  > Update to distorm3-3.3.4. (benoit@)

gnutls

  > Update to gnutls-3.5.12. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > use lang/clang if amd64 and system compiler is not clang (espie@)

gpgme

  ~ Makefile

  > no tls without pthread (espie@)

libhttpseverywhere

  > Update to libhttpseverywhere-0.4.3. (ajacoutot@)

libident

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

libnipper

  + patches/patch-device_common_misc_cpp
  + patches/patch-report_report-text_cpp

  > trivial fixes for clang (espie@)

libssh

  ~ patches/patch-tests_unittests_torture_misc_c
  + patches/patch-ConfigureChecks_cmake

  > exact same fix as cmocka (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > zap remaining trailing / at end of WRK* (espie@)

p5-File-Scan-ClamAV

  > Update to p5-File-Scan-ClamAV-1.95. (benoit@)

pgp

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

py-passlib

  ~ Makefile

  > add py-bcrypt as an RDEP as it's quite a common backend to use on OpenBSD
  > as discussed with and OK sthen@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

sudo

  > update to sudo 1.8.20 (millert@)

tcltls

== shells ============================================================ 30/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

es

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

py-qtconsole

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-qtconsole 4.3.0 (shadchin@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 31/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.11.84. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to awscli-1.11.85. (ajacoutot@)

beats

  - packetbeat/pkg/patch-libbeat_outputs_console_console_go
  ~ filebeat/Makefile                     ~ filebeat/distinfo
  ~ filebeat/pkg/PLIST                    ~ heartbeat/Makefile
  ~ heartbeat/distinfo                    ~ heartbeat/pkg/PLIST
  ~ metricbeat/Makefile                   ~ metricbeat/distinfo
  ~ metricbeat/pkg/PLIST                  ~ packetbeat/Makefile
  ~ packetbeat/distinfo                   ~ packetbeat/pkg/PLIST

  > update to beats-5.4.0
  > https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/libbeat/5.4/release-notes-5.4.0.html
  > (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > add plumbing for installing modules; not actually used yet (jasper@)

cdrtools

  + patches/patch-include_schily_sha2_h

  > fix for clang (espie@)

cl-launch

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

consul

  ~ Makefile

  > set version.Version to ensure the newer version check doesn't fire
  > errorneously
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/config.json.in

  > Drop the deprecated bootstrap option (bootstrap_expect is preferred
  > nowadays) and run in client mode by default. (ajacoutot@)

duplicity

  - patch-testing_functional_test_restart_py

  > Update to duplicity-0.7.12 (danj@)

facter

  ~ patches/patch-lib_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-lib_src_facts_posix_cache_cc

  > Update to 3.6.4
  > Since 3.5, facts can be configured to be cached in facter.conf,
  > cached facts are stored in ${LOCALSTATEDIR}/puppetlabs/facter/cached_facts/
  > Feedback jasper@ (sebastia@)

google-cloud-sdk

  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/patch-bin_docker-credential-gcloud

  > Update to google-cloud-sdk-155.0.0. (ajacoutot@)

gsmartcontrol

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

mcollective

  > Minor update to 2.10.3 (sebastia@)

  > simple update to 2.10.4 (sebastia@)

mcollective-plugins

  ~ puppet-agent/Makefile                 ~ puppet-agent/distinfo

  > simple update to 1.13.0 (sebastia@)

p5-Capture-Tiny

  > Update to p5-Capture-Tiny-0.46. (benoit@)

py-elasticsearch-curator

  > Small update to 5.0.2, now requires just updated py-certifi (sebastia@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Require right version of py-certifi, bump REVISION (sebastia@)

ruby-puppet-syntax

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Simple update to 2.4.0 (sebastia@)

ruby-r10k

  > Bugfix update to 2.5.4, tighten dependency to ruby-minitar, as it
  > is in the gemspec (sebastia@)

salt

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to salt-2016.11.5. (ajacoutot@)

setquota

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

terraform

  > Update to terraform-0.9.5. (ajacoutot@)

u-boot

  - patches/patch-tools_Makefile          ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.aarch64
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.arm                         + patches/patch-lib_bch_c

  > update to U-Boot 2017.05
  > Tested on CuBox-i4Pro, BeagleBone Black, PandaBoard ES and
  > Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. (jsg@)

wmcb

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

== telephony ========================================================= 32/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk-sounds

  ~ asterisk-sounds.port.mk

  > set BUILD_DEPENDS on telephony/asterisk, there's no point packaging these
  > (fairly large) sound files on arch where asterisk doesn't work. (sthen@)

  ~ asterisk-sounds.port.mk

  > Oops, remove BUILD_DEPENDS which causes a loop because asterisk RUN_DEPENDS
  > on some of the sound files. Reported by dhill. (sthen@)

libzrtp

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_bnlib_Makefile_in

  > tweak makefile so that we can substitute -lcompiler_rt for -lgcc
  > fixes build with clang (espie@)

== textproc ========================================================== 33/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > Link LaTeXML (pirofti@)

calibre

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-setup_build_py

  > make sure to have correct access to /usr/local, fixes build with clang
  > also use .beforesubst so regenerating patches is less of a pain (espie@)

elasticsearch

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to elasticsearch-5.4.0 (jasper@)

enchant

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

glimpse

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-index_region_c
  + patches/patch-compress_main_tbuild_c
  + patches/patch-compress_misc_c         + patches/patch-get_filename_c
  + patches/patch-get_index_c             + patches/patch-index_build_in_c
  + patches/patch-index_io_c

  > Fix clang build, mostly function protoypes.
  > Freshen HOMEPAGE and MASTER SITES.
  > ok espie@ (stu@)

gtranslator

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

jq

  + patches/patch-configure

  > fix configure test to actually emit TLS code.
  > If the variable is static, clang optimizes it all away! (espie@)

lgrind

  ~ patches/patch-lgutil_c

  > fix return for clang (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > no relevant difference in formatting, drop USE_GROFF (schwarze@)

libxml++

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

libxml++3

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

p5-HTML-Summary

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-HTML-Summary-0.022. (benoit@)

p5-LaTeXML

  > New import:
  >     Import p5-LaTeXML for generating HTML/XML output from TeX files.

p5-PPIx-Regexp

  > Update to p5-PPIx-Regexp-0.051. (benoit@)

p5-Text-PDF

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-Text-PDF-0.31. (benoit@)

p5-Text-vCard

  > Update to p5-Text-vCard-3.09. (benoit@)

p5-XML-RSS

  > Update to p5-XML-RSS-1.59. (benoit@)

p5-XML-Simple

  > Update to p5-XML-Simple-2.24. (benoit@)

p5-XML-XPath

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-XML-XPath-1.40. (benoit@)

pdfgrep

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

podofo

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

py-chardet

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-chardet 3.0.2 and take maintainership. (shadchin@)

tinyxml2

  > Update to tinyxml2-4.0.1. (benoit@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-xmltest_cpp

  > unbreak on 32-bit (sthen@)

zathura

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ plugins/Makefile.inc

  > MODGCC4_ARCHS * -> ${GCC3_ARCHS} ${GCC4_ARCHS} (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 34/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-webob,python3 (shadchin@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-cheroot
  > +py-cheroot,python3 (shadchin@)

cgicc

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to cgicc-3.2.16 (which also works clang) (jasper@)

chromium

  > update to 58.0.3029.110 (robert@)

dokuwiki

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2017-02-19b (pea@)

epiphany

  > update to epiphany-3.24.2 (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > same LIBECXX as used by webkitgtk4 (espie@)

kibana

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to kibana-5.4.0
  > from Pavel Korovin (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

larbin

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_global_cc
  ~ patches/patch-src_larbin_make
  + patches/patch-src_utils_histogram_cc

  > - unbreak with clang (mostly from freebsd)
  > - use SUBST_CMD while here (jasper@)

lynx

  > Update lynx to 2.8.9pl14. (fcambus@)

mongrel2

  + patches/patch-src_mem_align_h

  > avoid conflict with clang's header version. (espie@)

p5-WWW-Search

  > Update to p5-WWW-Search-2.517. (benoit@)

p5-XML-Atom

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to p5-XML-Atom-0.42. (benoit@)

php-markdown

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

piwik

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

py-beautifulsoup4

  > Update to py-beautifulsoup4 4.6.0 (shadchin@)

py-cheroot

  > New import:
  >     Import to py-cheroot 5.5.0.

py-requests

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-requests 2.14.2 (shadchin@)

py-urllib3

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 1.21.1 (sebastia@)

py-webob

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-webob 1.7.2, add py3 flavor.
  > From Nils Reusse <n dot reusse at hxgn dot net> (shadchin@)

racktables

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to RackTables-0.20.13 (sthen@)

ratproxy

  ~ Makefile

  > kill most of the / at the end of WRK* variables (espie@)

sogo

  ~ patches/patch-UI_Scheduler_UIxCalListingActions_m
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > simple update to 2.3.20, mostly bux fixes, few new features/enhancements
  > (sebastia@)

sope

  > simple update to 2.3.20 (sebastia@)

squid

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-helpers_basic_auth_LDAP_basic_ldap_auth_8
  + patch-helpers_basic_auth_RADIUS_basic_radius_auth_8
  + patch-helpers_external_acl_file_userip_ext_file_userip_acl_8
  + patch-tools_squidclient_squidclient_1

  > Unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF.
  > While here, fix a number of quite serious escaping errors in
  > four manual pages that caused loss of important information.
  > I will also send those upstream.
  > OK sthen@ (schwarze@)

tor-browser

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ browser/Makefile
  ~ browser/distinfo
  ~ browser/files/extension-overrides.js
  ~ https-everywhere/Makefile             ~ https-everywhere/distinfo
  ~ noscript/Makefile                     ~ noscript/distinfo
  ~ tor-launcher/Makefile                 ~ torbutton/Makefile

  > Update to tor-browser 6.5.2, from MAINTAINER Sean Levy
  > Prodded by landry@, looks good to edd@ (danj@)

webkit

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

webkitgtk4

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-Source_cmake_OptionsCommon_cmake

  > replace fragile hack with more sturdy cmake magic. okay aja@ (espie@)

  ~ patch-Source_JavaScriptCore_heap_MachineStackMarker_cpp
  ~ patch-Source_cmake_OptionsCommon_cmake

  > Update to webkitgtk4-2.16.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ patches/patch-Source_JavaScriptCore_heap_MachineStackMarker_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-Source_cmake_OptionsCommon_cmake

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > MFC:
  > Reliability update to webkitgtk4-2.16.2. Keeping this port up-to-date with
  > the latest upstream release will help catching up with security updates.
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-Source_WebCore_PAL_pal_CMakeLists_txt

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > clang does not look into /usr/local by default, so let it build with clang
  > (espie@)

== x11 =============================================================== 35/35 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

byzi

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 0.2.
  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib. (stu@)

dbusmenu-qt

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

dclock

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta and .ti, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)

dmenu

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-config_def_h
  ~ patches/patch-config_mk

  > update to 4.7 from Hiltjo Posthuma (jung@)

ede

  ~ lib/Makefile
  + lib/patches/patch-edelib_ts_scheme-private_h

  > add missing non-inline declarations for clang (naddy@)

fsv

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX / LIBECXX (espie@)

gaia

  + patches/patch-programs_gaia_GPSSourceNMEA_cc
  + patches/patch-programs_gaia_Hud_cc

  > missing protos, fixes clang (espie@)

gnome

  ~ desktop/Makefile                      ~ desktop/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-desktop-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gjs/Makefile                          ~ gjs/distinfo

  > update to gjs-1.48.3 (jasper@)

  ~ maps/Makefile                         ~ maps/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-maps-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ at-spi2-core/Makefile                 ~ at-spi2-core/distinfo

  > Update to at-spi2-core-2.24.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ at-spi2-atk/Makefile                  ~ at-spi2-atk/distinfo

  > Update to at-spi2-atk-2.24.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ user-docs/Makefile                    ~ user-docs/distinfo
  ~ user-docs/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-user-docs-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ music/Makefile                        ~ music/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-music-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ builder/Makefile                      ~ builder/distinfo
  ~ builder/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-builder-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ getting-started-docs/Makefile         ~ getting-started-docs/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-getting-started-docs-3.24.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile              ~ settings-daemon/distinfo
  ~ settings-daemon/patches/patch-configure_ac

  > Update to gnome-settings-daemon-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ todo/Makefile                         ~ todo/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-todo-3.24.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gdm/Makefile                          ~ gdm/distinfo
  ~ gdm/patches/patch-daemon_gdm-manager_c
  ~ gdm/patches/patch-daemon_gdm-session_c

  > Update to gdm-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ control-center/Makefile               ~ control-center/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-control-center-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ aisleriot/Makefile                    ~ aisleriot/distinfo
  ~ aisleriot/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to aisleriot-3.22.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ photos/Makefile                       ~ photos/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-photos-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ initial-setup/Makefile                ~ initial-setup/distinfo
  ~ initial-setup/patch-gnome-initial-setup_Makefile_in
  ~ initial-setup/patch-gnome-initial-setup_pages_Makefile_in
  ~ initial-setup/patch-gnome-initial-setup_pages_account_Makefile_in
  ~ initial-setup/patch-gnome-initial-setup_pages_password_Makefile_in
  ~ initial-setup/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-initial-setup-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ yelp/Makefile                         ~ devhelp/Makefile

  > on clang arch, they won't have access to estdc++ (espie@)

  ~ documents/Makefile                    ~ documents/distinfo
  ~ documents/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-documents-3.24.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ sushi/Makefile

  > unhardcode libestdc++ (espie@)

  ~ gucharmap/Makefile                    ~ gucharmap/distinfo

  > update to gucharmap-9.0.4 (jasper@)

  ~ calendar/Makefile                     ~ calendar/distinfo
  ~ calendar/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-calendar-3.24.2 (jasper@)

  ~ initial-setup/Makefile                ~ libgepub/Makefile
  ~ online-accounts/Makefile

  > unhardcode libestdc++ (espie@)

  ~ initial-setup/Makefile                ~ libgepub/Makefile
  ~ online-accounts/Makefile

  > fix fix... replace estdc++ with LIBECXX
  > found by aja@ (espie@)

  ~ sushi/Makefile                        ~ yelp/Makefile
  ~ devhelp/Makefile

  > more estdc++ mixup, should cover them all (espie@)

  ~ documents/Makefile

  > Missing BDEP and RDEP on devel/libgdata (for introspection).
  > breakage reported by naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ documents/Makefile

  > And another one spotted by naddy@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libgnomecanvasmm/Makefile             ~ system-monitor/Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

  ~ builder/Makefile                      ~ gjs/Makefile

  > WANT_CXX (espie@)

  ~ mutter/Makefile

  > remove more warnings because clang is just better (espie@)

gtk+3

  > Update to gtk+3-3.22.13. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to gtk+3-3.22.14. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to gtk+3-3.22.15. (ajacoutot@)

gtk2mm

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

gtk3mm

  ~ Makefile

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

gtkglextmm

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

gtksourceviewmm3

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

kde4

  ~ kde4.port.mk

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

kdirstat

  + patches/patch-kdirstat_kstdcleanup_h

  > trivial fix for clang (espie@)

libqaccessibilityclient

  ~ Makefile

  > more WANT_CXX (espie@)

ogle

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

qt5

  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-configure
  + qtbase/patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-clang_qmake_conf
  + qtbase/patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-clang_qplatformdefs_h

  > add glue to detect clang, and basic configuration (espie@)

  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-mkspecs_openbsd-clang_qmake_conf

  > qmake does really weird things with includes. We have to register
  > /usr/include/c++/v1  in order for net/transmission and others to build
  > (espie@)

  ~ qtbase/pkg/PLIST-main

  > add the clang files (espie@)

  ~ qt5.port.mk

  > first batch of WANT_CXX (espie@)

  ~ qtbase/Makefile

  > missing bump after addition of the clang files; ok espie@ (naddy@)

sct

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 0.4
  > ok rsadowski (jung@)

smplayer

  ~ patches/patch-src_preferences_cpp

  > Update SMPlayer to 17.5.0
  > Test by Josh and benoit@
  > OK benoit@ (gonzalo@)

smtube

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update for SMTube to 17.5.0
  > Test by Josh, Thanks! (gonzalo@)

tk

  ~ 8.6/Makefile                          ~ 8.6/distinfo
  ~ 8.6/patches/patch-library_tk_tcl      ~ 8.6/patches/patch-unix_Makefile_in
  ~ 8.6/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 8.6.6. (stu@)

  ~ 8.5/Makefile                          ~ 8.5/distinfo
  ~ 8.5/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 8.5.19. (stu@)

tkdnd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-unix_configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib.
  > ok sebastia@ (maintainer) (stu@)

tkhtml

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib.
  > ok sebastia@ (maintainer) (stu@)

tktable

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib. (stu@)

tktray

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib.
  > ok sebastia@ (maintainer) (stu@)

tktreectrl

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Stop treating loadable lib as linkable lib.
  > ok sebastia@ (maintainer) (stu@)

wxSVG

  ~ Makefile

  > vpx builds just fine with base clang instead of ports clang, unhardcode
  > libestdc++ accordingly. (espie@)

x11vnc

  ~ Makefile

  > unimportant whitespace differences only, drop USE_GROFF and bump
  > (schwarze@)

xcb

  ~ Makefile

  > mandoc(1) now supports .ta, drop USE_GROFF and bump (schwarze@)