From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Zelda Leung
Sent: Friday, 6 August 2010 2:45 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Tags within HTML content

Are you using a Content Editor webpart?  When you add the "%0A" in, do you do
it that using the "Edit HTML Source" option or elsewhere?

When I add "%0A" in the HTML view and click OK, all "%0A" characters are
stripped from the HTML...

Zelda Leung | Principal Developer | IT Services | Legal Aid Queensland | p 3238
3626