Thanks Bill

I’ll see how it goes with the SharePoint stuff

Cheers

Craig

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Bill Chesnut (Lists)
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August 2010 5:14 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Re: executing sql procedure

Craig,

I have put your code into Vs2008 and fixed a couple of the issues with it:

        void GenerateDefaults(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            string connString = "Data Source=bilbo;User
ID=sa;Password=XXXXX;Initial Catalog=wss_content_custom;";

            using (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection connection = new
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection(connString))
            {

                System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand cmd = new
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand();

                cmd.CommandText =
"[wss_content_custom].[dbo].[GenerateDefaultModels]";
                cmd.CommandType = System.Data.CommandType.StoredProcedure;

                try
                {
                    connection.Open();
                    cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
                    connection.Close();
                }
                catch (Exception ex1)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine(ex1.ToString());
                }
            }
        }

Not sure on the sharepoint stuff, but the code is not correct from a VS point
of view.

Bill Chesnut
BizTalk Server MVP
Melbourne, Australia