Hi all,
when I load a pvsm file into Paraview... an Outoput message window appears and always says:

ERROR: In /build/buildd/paraview-3.8.1/VTK/Graphics/vtkQuadricClustering.cxx, line 1153

vtkQuadricClustering (0xa668530): You cannot use less than one division.

how can I solve it? I don't know what kind of error is, because when I close the error window, the project is loaded with no problems. Thank you!

Luca